bravo433

Reaction score
Here is me knew tactic for FM 2014, based on my unstoppable FM 2013 then tweaked.

View attachment 463107

Simple to set up. Instructions are all default except for Attacking philosophy & "Get Stuck In" shout.

I have found that the Shadow Striker doesn't necessarily have to be good at dribbling & shooting. The Advanced Playmaker in Midfield seems to be the key man driving the team forward when attacking. When this happens the presence of 2 Forwards & 1 Shadow Striker, plus the 2 Wing-Backs making runs opens up the defence.

The highlights seem to play out as though the tactics are counter-attacking even though they are not set up to be.

It took until my 3rd season to get the tactics tweaked & working well. Won Prem & Champ League. Now starting my 4th season and killing most teams. Although a lot of serious transfer funds have been spent!

3rd Season Prem:
View attachment 463080

Reckless Transfer Policy:
View attachment 463079

TActics!!!: http://speedy.sh/2tUCY/eat-that-Madrid-9-0.tac

Last edited:
Can we get some info on players stats? Main goal score, assist and so on. Thanks :)

Hey I am playing as PSG, and trying to make my own tactic. I thought I had a stable tactic with allot of instructions. First serious game lost 0-3 to Bordeaux in the SuperCup.

Then i saw your tactic, really simple and used it. Now won 4 in a row.

So thanks

Gonna give this a try out now with Arsenal first season hopefully it will work well, ill keep you updated!

Sorry, i'm from spain... 'Get stuck in' means something of possession? I don't know where is... :p

Could you upload it please and put the link in,

also what opposition instructions do you use and do you use any player isntructions

get stuck in is a shout. also i can't remember how to link tactics

I'm doing quite well with Wrexham using this tactic (with a couple of changes). I seem to be better at home though with my pitch size set to narrow and tend to struggle against the better teams away.

I'm doing quite well with Wrexham using this tactic (with a couple of changes). I seem to be better at home though with my pitch size set to narrow and tend to struggle against the better teams away.

Hey, I'm from Wrexham. I won the CL on FM 2013 with Wrexham using similar tactics.