thunderblood

Reaction score
I am currently doing a Wycombe save,and thought I'd adjust the 4-3-1-2 tactic I usually use to fit the lower leagues. And boy did it work!

I am now in my third season and fighting for promotion in The Championship,so I thought it would be nice if someone else gave the tactic a go to see if it would give them the same success.

Update: Got promoted again for the third season in a row,and am now in the Premier league with Wycombe.

This tactic is fairly plug and play,but keep in mind that it is a fairly physically intensive tactic,so your players will be down to around 60% at the end of the match,so you might want to change the full backs to support in the second half or if you have a solid lead.

It's a weird combo of possession and counter attacking that seems to work wonders,in addition to produce some fantastic football.It relies on rapid short passing and movement which will help retain possession as much as possible,in addition to work well while counter attacking.
It will turn average players into the next level,as it has for my average Wycombe team.
The majority of assists will come from the AMC and the BBM and your main goal scorer will be the Poacher.

+ Don't use any opposition instructions

Let me know if you have any questions.

View attachment 97158

View attachment 97847 View attachment 97846 View attachment 97848View attachment 97249View attachment 97237

Last edited: