Nickz

Reaction score
I've been playing with this standard tactic for a while but cant seem to find a suitable role for the striker. Most goals come from either the cm's og attacking midfielders. Have tried both poacher and advanced forward. The standard option for the tactic is AF. Maybe complete forward would work better? Also getting a lot of offside goal and striker losing the ball in build up. Help much appereciated :) also getting a shitload of shots on goal but not many seem to go in.

Have anyone found and good set up for the corners in fm15?

Last edited:
Try Trequartista with 1 Ap and 1 ss behind him, and new role train the striker to beat off side trap

Make him something creative that still scores, like a deep lying forward or complete forward (support if you put attack duties in the two midfielders behind him, support if you don't). Trequartista would also work but I wouldn't recommend a false 9 cos there's no space to run into

Try Trequartista with 1 Ap and 1 ss behind him, and new role train the striker to beat off side trap

Great advice. Seems like it was the AM players roles that was the problem. I'm now using a Advanced playmaker and shadow striker in the AM position. As for the striker i'm trying DLP. Would any other role be better the strike? Never played with trquarista before.