mulli2788

Reaction score
Hi guys i have created a new tactic with rangers. I want it to be a tactic where you keep ahold off the ball and try and force the opposition to come out so you can get in behind them. if someone could tell me how to print screen for a screenshot i shall post my tactics up along with instructions to see if people can test them out and let me know if there could be anything to tweak. i have played 3 games with this tactic won drew and lost. i just lost to hearts away 6-5 and i had a man sent off. so am scoring goals but also conceded alot against hearts. so if there are any good tacticians out there that use this forum that could take my tactic on board and try tweak it for me i would appreciate it. thanks.

Hi guys i have created a new tactic with rangers. I want it to be a tactic where you keep ahold off the ball and try and force the opposition to come out so you can get in behind them. if someone could tell me how to print screen for a screenshot i shall post my tactics up along with instructions to see if people can test them out and let me know if there could be anything to tweak. i have played 3 games with this tactic won drew and lost. i just lost to hearts away 6-5 and i had a man sent off. so am scoring goals but also conceded alot against hearts. so if there are any good tacticians out there that use this forum that could take my tactic on board and try tweak it for me i would appreciate it. thanks.

Press alt+F9, mate. This will save the in-game screenshot inside documents\/sports interactive/fm14/screen shots

Not able to view the images. Don't upload them as a file. Upload them as an image.

Still no luck, mate. All I can see is a grey screen with a small white dot in the center.