Vampirus

Reaction score
By 4-3-3-1 i mean 3-6-1 if you did not understand.

GK
DC ( or SW)
DC
DC
MC
MC
MC
AMC
AMC
AMC
ST

I'd like it as an Aggressive play
I Want my ball to go from the center. (No Crosses)
I would like my AMC''s to provide my Striker with passes and try Long shots or to Suddenly move inside
MC's that supply the front with balls no long shot/ no attacking purely creative.
Can it work without Fullbacks/Wingbacks/Wingers ?
Would i need Sweeper Keeper?
Would having a Sweeper Defender help ?
What Settings would i need to set the players?
Advice for the settings of the team and roles for players :)

Last edited:
You'll definately win if you play 4-3-3-1.

Your formation is 3-3-3-1, can't offer any useful help though

I don't think you'll stand much chance with teams that have decent wingers.

Unless you can utilise that 12th man. ;)

I don't think you'll stand much chance with teams that have decent wingers.

Unless you can utilise that 12th man. ;)

Having 2 Fast defenders and a 1 sweeper defender behind them will not help?

It could but I think you'd be better of with full backs.

Good luck with the tactics though. :)

It might, just, work against a 4-1-2-1-2, and even then they'd need to have pretty **** static fullbacks.

As said earlier, any team with decent wingers will absolutely muller you. Having 2 fast defenders and a sweeper still won't work, I think. Try it yourself and report back to us.

Having no width at all will screw your defending big time. You need full backs and/or wingers/side midfielders otherwise you could see two or three goals a game going past your keeper.

Having no width at all will screw your defending big time. You need full backs and/or wingers/side midfielders otherwise you could see two or three goals a game going past your keeper.

Woodys total football tactic doesnt have any wingers or wing back but that seems to work... Will have to try it and report back.

Woodys total football tactic doesnt have any wingers or wing back but that seems to work... Will have to try it and report back.

Does it have full backs?

To try tweak it id play a single cb,a lb and rb have them as attacking,2dmc playing defensive,a cm player with high work rate and determination,3 amc with 2 running forward either side and a complete forward

No its a 3-1-2-1-3 diamond..

Must be a very good tactic then, or very wide, sublime tactic creator him. I've never not used full backs, I always get killed on the wings.

Tried putting a DMC under the 2 MC's Works better this way
I did not have many issues with Ribery/Robben this time.

Im currently thinking of adding 2 inside forwards and 1 Attacking Mid rather than 3 attacking mids so they act like hidden strikers behind the poacher

Last edited: