4-3-3 attacking tactic download now!!!

LukeeeeHD

Reaction score
This is a tactic that i created whilst in my Portmouth Season i mainly chose this because the great range of strike force in the squad. This tactic is proven to play nice football and maintain possesion when using the Touchline Instructions, Pass To Feet & Look For Overlap. This tactic is one of my own as i usually download others so..... Feedback appreciated (H).

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=3407

DOWNLOAD NOW

Will Anybody Test This Out and Criticise Me, Contsructively?

Last edited:
I Strongly Suggest People Download This. Guaranteed Good Results. I Am Blackpool In Premiership I Downloaded This Before and I've Already Drew 1-1 With City Away and Beat United At Home So..........

Wont allow me to download. Keeps saying "daveo72, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation"
Not sure what I need to do, can anyone assist plz

I dont know, that actually happened to my cousins account yesterday mate just try and create another account or something i dont know how to help. Sorry.

I dont know, that actually happened to my cousins account yesterday mate just try and create another account or something i dont know how to help. Sorry.

Ok I'll give that a go, Cheers for that

Just to be clear. Please don't create new accounts because a download is not working. Contact an administrator instead.

Last edited: