4-3-3 Barcelona Tiki-Taka(13.3.2 Patch)

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i finished season i upload screens in english

Hatak is this your tactic or someone elses.

If its not yours well done to RadicalCurve give yourself a big pat on the back for showing these tactic poachers that there is no hiding place

what's going on here? Radical, if you are certain, please provide proof of this, we do not take kindly to tactic poachers nor incorrect accusations!

hatak has mentioned it is his, please substantiate your accusation!

I have no problem here but he should give credits to the original author and copy the whole original thread , or even claim that he's the same Author, He didn't give that detailed post of the original author which is "Awkward"

Yet He changed the the name of the tactic and the download link , but he forgot to change the Original name shows when you load the tactic.

Now here's the original one :

[h=4]Barcelona Tiki-Taka Domination Extreme 4-3-2-1[/h]
Barcelona Tiki Taka Domination Extreme 4-3-2-1

is it the same settings and same roles as the original tactic you linked Radical?

as you mentioned he never changed the name of the tactic, well done, I have caught many out as well like that!

hatak, explain please?

one way to get it all in english!! haha well done RadicalCurve , i havent downloaded it to compare but i would say the team instruction is identical!

You didn't open the link?
Same everything.

He changed the name of the tactic in the thread (that shown to all), but (imo) since he's a newb he didn't change the name showing in FM13 control panel. The name showing there is the same.

I mean comon ...

You didn't open the link?
Same everything.

He changed the name of the tactic in the thread (that shown to all), but (imo) since he's a newb he didn't change the name showing in FM13 control panel. The name showing there is the same.

I mean comon ...

no I never bud, dont download tactics.. (rarely)

I am about to leave my office, will check up on this when I get in tomorrow, anyone else want's to handle it before then, be my guest, will make 100% sure tomorrow though!

cheers

I have no problem here but he should give credits to the original author and copy the whole original thread , or even claim that he's the same Author, He didn't give that detailed post of the original author which is "Awkward"

Yet He changed the the name of the tactic and the download link , but he forgot to change the Original name shows when you load the tactic.

Now here's the original one :

Barcelona Tiki-Taka Domination Extreme 4-3-2-1

Barcelona Tiki Taka Domination Extreme 4-3-2-1

that is an awesome read :) i am going to copy and paste it to a new thread and call it mine too , but i will make sure the name is changed this time!!! hahaha only joking of course ;-)

no I never bud, dont download tactics.. (rarely)

I am about to leave my office, will check up on this when I get in tomorrow, anyone else want's to handle it before then, be my guest, will make 100% sure tomorrow though!

cheers

wow an office? i am struggling with fm13, can i bring my pc to your office so you can help me with tactics, i need a whole day ha!!!! ... really fed up with this year's fm i spend more time reading on here than playing! :-(

Witam,widze ze kolega z PL,heh w koncu,w lidze wszystko ok,ale co sie stalo w LM,ze bulans 3-2-1,i jak myslisz taktyka sprawdzi sie w Bvb?

thread closed, hatak the thread creator has used another tactic as his own, please follow the links RadicalCurve posted on page 3 for the original tactic and a very detailed thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.