Reaction score
I present you here 4-3-3 Barcelona's Version ...

Here you can get the tactic

All Rights Reserved

0+a+line-up+4-3-3.gif

blackboard-4-5-1-copy1.jpg

1387_F_C__Barcelona.jpg

barcelona_tacitc.jpg

[video=youtube;QF_uoyQ4Pd0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF_uoyQ4Pd0&feature=related[/video]

I cannot comment this tactic because whole planet knows how it works ...

Could we PLEASE see some screenshots of matches played or league table using this tactic?

Steve

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

Ok ok ok,

So I know this is only 1 result, but I thought "**** it" I'm Lyon, have had a bad run of form lately, normally play a 442 formation, and next up is Man UTD in the Champs League, was praying for a draw, then this happenend:

Played sexy football! Going to keep using this for a while and see how it goes.

Steve

Could we PLEASE see some screenshots of matches played or league table using this tactic?

Steve

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

Ok ok ok,

So I know this is only 1 result, but I thought "**** it" I'm Lyon, have had a bad run of form lately, normally play a 442 formation, and next up is Man UTD in the Champs League, was praying for a draw, then this happenend:

Played sexy football! Going to keep using this for a while and see how it goes.

Steve

It seems that we have very different definition of sexy football, 48% possession, 66% pass accuracy, 0 clear cut chances and 10 long shots out of 20.

And don't get me wrong, that was first game and it is possible that it will produce some sexy football, but that isn't.

He Plays a 4-5-1/4-3-3/4-6-0 depends who against though.

Guardiola he doesnt need to teach something .He has the perfect players .This screenshot was impressive because see where is Lyon

now in the real football .See how Lyon plays under Puel .Toulalan stopper...The most unorthodox formations...Imagine that Puel

was the new Wenger some years ago ...

I post you some trainings which can help you to play this kind of football ...

See some very interesting trainings