emitula

Reaction score
Need people to test my tactic.
Im quite good with it, I use it both home or away, but find more success while playing away.
I decided to share it after I defeated Barcelona 5-0 with Racing Club (Argentina) in the FIFA Club world cup.
Of course I wasnt expecting that, but wow.

I dont have specifics regarding players at each position, I try to field my best eleven. I score a lot of goals from corners as well, so the right centre back must be tall with good heading (if you want to score more).

I train at high duty during the preason (teamwork) and then dont mind much. Sometimes I leave at that level (also teamwork) and I get results.

Opposite team instructions: none

My team instructions: ask the assistant. But once he gives the pre-match talk, go one by one and passionately ask them to show you more, that they are capable of doing better. That leads to more motivated players or happiness.

Even if you fell behind in the score, and given that its a defense oriented tactic, dont panic and keep using it.

Well, if someone want to test it extensively, I would appreciate it. Im from Argentina, so forgive me for my terrible english.

I dont post screenshots because Im lazy, sorry :p But its a 4-3-3 with classic formation.

KISIEL 4-3-3 Visitante (Racing Club, ago del 2015).tac

Looks good.. First game 4-0 win over JJK with HJK. Btw. Is there corner tactic on it?

Last edited:
Yeah, some creens would help understanding the tactic. Im lazy with downloads :p

With Crawley Town, I got to Premier League easily winning each division by 20+ points. I have tried almost every tactic posted here and no one gave me better results than this one (mine). And the best part of it is that you dont have to switch tactics between home and away.
Key is to plug it when you start your preason, very high teamwork train duty and leave it that way the rest of the season.

With Crawley Town, I got to Premier League easily winning each division by 20+ points. I have tried almost every tactic posted here and no one gave me better results than this one (mine). And the best part of it is that you dont have to switch tactics between home and away.
Key is to plug it when you start your preason, very high teamwork train duty and leave it that way the rest of the season.

But you cant post some screens?

Here are some screens:

33dkyrn.png

23ixe3b.png

2hqtk61.png

2db53xj.png

my games so far with palermo season 12-13

inter - p 0-5
p - juventus 4 - 0
udinese - p 0-2

deadly tactic

seems like its working for small teams also ...

I think its special for small teams. When you dont have a big budget, try to get the best strikers possible and a tall, strong, with good heading centre back to score from corners.
In the middle, I like to have more good tackling/marking players (with good aerial skills, if possible) rather than skilfull players without marking/tackling.

emitula can you please tell is waht type of strikers must we have 3 poachers ? and what type of midfilders they must be 3 playmakers ? and full backs and defenders please i am testing your tactic i am doing good but i want some details more about it please mate thanks - good job mate .

emitula can you please tell is waht type of strikers must we have 3 poachers ? and what type of midfilders they must be 3 playmakers ? and full backs and defenders please i am testing your tactic i am doing good but i want some details more about it please mate thanks - good job mate .

As I put in the first post, I field my best eleven, I have been succesful with different style of players. Im not saying nothing new, but I always go for pace and/or finishing skills.
Fullbacks, I want speed, good crossing skills, team work, stamina (you will note that they are the players that get the most tired during games).
Centreback, you have to get a tall, good heading centreback and place it on the right side. I always like to field guys with speed at the back, although its hard to find centreback with that (14/15 is fine).