Was losing 2 - 0 away from home against Bilbao with my Deportivo team. At half time I went online, found this tactic, used it and drew 2 - 2. Thanks.

tried this tactic 8 games into my first season with nantes...tried the other "exploit" tactics, but pushing too far up, and not having the best defenders, was leaking far too many.
one game played, and won 1-5 away to metz...players seemed comfortable playing this tactic...played nice football too.
liking the deep defensive line, which'll suit smaller/underdog teams...gonna stick with this i think, and see how it pans out.

nice work emitula

couple of things that worked for me:

set tackling to hard...players dont stand off as much, and reduces goals against.

in the front 3, if i have two left footers (one in the centre) i get them to swap positions...also do this with two right footers...tends to pull the defence out of position, and opens em up.

well if it works thats a winner. I always find downloading these tactics they never work for me quite the same

Think this tactic would work with a small team playing in the Championship? I got AFC Wimbledon promoted into the Championship using this tactic and I'm unsure if I should still use it as it's a higher level of football in there.

Think this tactic would work with a small team playing in the Championship? I got AFC Wimbledon promoted into the Championship using this tactic and I'm unsure if I should still use it as it's a higher level of football in there.

im using this in ligue 2 with nantes, and eredivisie with groningen...going well in both...i wouldnt even say my players are nearly good enough on paper, but they do the job on the pitch...imagine if i could get better players...id stick with it for a bit mate, it may suprise you

Great tactic. Have used The Grid, Brobs, Houghs and Hazzas tactics but this tops them by far using Lebeoufs tweak of putting all defence and midfield on hard tackling. As long as you use three defensively minded mids with pacey strikers then this is top notch

hi emitula

is better to buy more att. or def. players on position MCR and MCL?

awesome tactic took droylsden from the bsn to the championship winning the league each year about to start my push for the prem now