many thanks guys!

Sorry, but ac power supply of my pc was broken, so I couldn't answer. I didn't save my Southampton match and I lost about a month of game. Now I'm back with Inter.

For tactics it looks like that sometimes there are some defensive porblem due to an offensive playstyle. As I wrote (if I remember) first you need good fullbacks (high speed, good def stats and than good crossing), then good defenders.

Poweriess you have a nice team! you could win champions league. Do you play Quintero on right and Depay on left? traing them inside forward and position? and Herrera as BWM (left) and Reyes as M (or defensive M)?
To improve your team you need a good Advanced playmaker and good fast defender like umtiti, zouma, balanta, D?ria go for them! if you haven't money, take a look to bellusci

Hello, i'm Italian and i apologize for my english....This tactics is very good but i have the problem when i play at home. I can not play well but in aways is a bomb...

Your team does not score or the other score to much? The first year I used small pitch dimension with better results than larger pitch size. Making good team talks is the key to win easily. Could you post some pictures with players and formation?

at 14.1.4 was great for me, is still working for new patch 14.2.1?