raull

Reaction score
Hello. At the beginning I would like to apologize for my bad English. Tactic that you would like to introduce is 4-3-3. This is a solid tactic with three strong midfielders and strikers. Its main task is to control the overall course of the game. In most meetings ball possession is at 60%. Theres no playmaker or target man.

View attachment 195374

As you can see, its dynamic.

Fixtures:

View attachment 195375View attachment 195376View attachment 195377

Matches:

View attachment 195378View attachment 195379View attachment 195380View attachment 195381View attachment 195382View attachment 195383View attachment 195384View attachment 195385View attachment 195386View attachment 195387View attachment 195388View attachment 195389View attachment 195390View attachment 195391View attachment 195392View attachment 195393View attachment 195394

Look at the Man city vs. Newcastle, Man City vs. Liverpool, Man City vs. Norwich, Man City vs. Q.P.R., Man City vs. Benfica, Man City vs. Wolves, Blackburn vs. Man City, Man City vs. Stoke - its total domination.

Here is important part of this thread!

PITCH SIZE: MAX
MATCH PREPARATION: In the pre-season set defensive positioning (Workload - very high); in the season (if you have strong defensive set attacking movement; Worload - average)
OI: Full Backs (tight marking always, weaker foot); Center Midfielders (tight marking always, closing down always); Wingers (tight marking always, closing down always, weaker foot); Strikers (weaker foot, closing down always)
NO TOUCHLINE INSTRUCTIONS.

Epic Failure, your tactic shows nothing worthy to us because you are using Man City who has a monster team this season. If you want people to use it, use the tactic with a lower ranked team. Good luck

leave him alone so what if he used man city
Epic Failure, your tactic shows nothing worthy to us because you are using Man City who has a monster team this season. If you want people to use it, use the tactic with a lower ranked team. Good luck

Ye, then go to use the tactics of FC Barcelona. This is certainly more realistic ;-). <lawl>

looks an ok formation its just a shame you used ****** city but as am board i will give this a try for you :)

I have some questions..
Why use max pitch size when your team plays narrow?
Also why play offside trap when you have a deep d-line?
And finally why float crosses when you dont have wingers and someone to take the header?