4-3-3 Diffrent Football and more more goals from barcelona :) 67 match unbeaten barca

freshlips94

Reaction score
4-3-3 good football and more more goals from barcelona :) now 97 match no lose barca

incredible team performance in the season I am manage barcelona and and I take every cup of world :)
okey now !

tactic is a very fluid football I won everything this tactic please watch this tactic important player abilities for this tactic ;composure,decisions,and little stamina

https://www.mediafire.com/?gsr3obqky1eitbm

watch every match only important moments watch every match :)

now 97 match barca unbeaten :)

second season statistics down the page end the my page :)
messi in 57 match 52 score and 45 assist
neymar in 59 match 28 score 25 assist
james rodriguez in 42 match 21 score 18 assist
and my new transfer mario götze in 49 match 21 score 20 assist
cesc fabregas in 53 match 18 score 19 assist :D it's the best and again I won the all of cups :D

Last edited:
How does the strikers perform (False 9) and how do you prepare for away games and home games stronger or weaker teams?

^^

He didnt say that is his tactic. He should mention the real creator tho.

^^

He didnt say that is his tactic. He should mention the real creator tho.

Yes I should've pointed that out loool , but generally in Uni if you submit a paper and you dont quote it then automatically it becomes "yours ". My mistake :)

it's my tactic man I am share video on the youtube a few changes on this tactic I made it

my false nine player is messi it's very important this tactic not change it away games or home game but you must watch every match it's important

Barcelona?

have you tried it with any other team than Barcelona? maybe a middle team or maybe a team with no money or very little money? is this your first season? ( probably not since you have Corchia in your team )

Don't worry mate this is not me complaining but many on this site are going to ask these questions ;)

kardeşim valla kayseri ile ilk yarı bitti liderdim kayseri erciyes sonuncu olması bekleniyodu ben daha ilk yarıyı lider bitirdim bir baktım monaco teklif yaptı kaçmaz tabi adamlarda para bok hemen kabul ettim sonra monaco gittiğimde 12. sıradaydı aldım ikinci yarıda sadece bir beraberlik aldım şampiyon yaptım ikinci sezon hem şampiyon hemde şampiyonlar ligiini aldım sadece diego costayı aldım falcaoyu sattım bi de jordan henderson u aldım sonra bi baktım barça teklif yaptım monaco ile sözleşmem 1.300.000 alıyodum yenileme yapmalarını aksi takdirde gelen teklifi kabul ediceğimi söyledim yenileme yaptılar ama 2.000.000 verdiler barca 4.000.000 veriyodu direk kabul ettim nankörlük yaptı monaco :D şimdi barca ile ş.ligi lig avrupasüper kupası ispanya kupası alayımı aldım ve koca sezonda sadece 2 beraberlik birini zaten takım aşırı yorgundu yüzde 76 larla maç oynadık diğeri de lig sonu şampiyonluğu çoktan garantilemişim yedek yedeği çıktım berabere bitti :D

yes I try with monaco and I win champions ,2 time league ligue 1,france cup,europen super cup
and I try with kayseri erciyes this team very bad team in the turkish league end the january I placed 1. position with kayseri erciyes after than monaco one offer for me and I leave the kayseri I take the monaco :D my english very bad sory :D it's not important big team or small team only important player abilities composure decisions and little stamina :D okey it's enough for you ? :D

Barcelona?

have you tried it with any other team than Barcelona? maybe a middle team or maybe a team with no money or very little money? is this your first season? ( probably not since you have Corchia in your team )

Don't worry mate this is not me complaining but many on this site are going to ask these questions ;)

yes I try with monaco and I win champions ,2 time league ligue 1,france cup,europen super cup
and I try with kayseri erciyes this team very bad team in the turkish league end the january I placed 1. position with kayseri erciyes after than monaco one offer for me and I leave the kayseri I take the monaco
grin.gif
my english very bad sory
grin.gif
it's not important big team or small team only important player abilities composure decisions and little stamina
grin.gif
okey it's enough for you ?
grin.gif