Can you change the DM role to DLP(D)? I'm considering trying the tactic with Real Sociedad :)

Can you change the DM role to DLP(D)?
Yes. If you click on the hyperlink of the tactic, it will give more information on it, explaining I used both DM and DLP defend.

Thanks - one last question! My main two wingers is oyarzabal and Januzaj which both are left footed but can I still use them on the wings as IF or should I chance a role on one of the wingers to for example winger(A)? :)

Thanks - one last question! My main two wingers is oyarzabal and Januzaj which both are left footed but can I still use them on the wings as IF or should I chance a role on one of the wingers to for example winger(A)? :)
Overall, I would try some different options as it may work to have one as a winger.

However, to answer your question, Dilroson and Lukebakio are both Left footed. I often times see Dilroson (On the AML)smash it near post or far post with his left still.

I tend to have a problem with my Real Sociedad game when playing weaker sided than mine! I have lost some games againt last place in the league - but when i play top of the league i tend to play better! Anyone having the same problem?

I tend to have a problem with my Real Sociedad game when playing weaker sided than mine! I have lost some games againt last place in the league - but when i play top of the league i tend to play better! Anyone having the same problem?
Look into your opposition before as well as what type of goals you are conceding overall. With FM21, it's more important than ever to change tactics a bit depending on your opponent. This may mean your lines of engagement or defensive lines are different, as well as mentality. In addition, the includes opposition instructions which are quite vital to FM21 as well. If you only plug-and-play this tactic, it will not be perfect just like any other tactic.