dmpcs

Reaction score
I know - sounds pretty simple and boring.
However with the new tactics creator (which is easy to use and fun to tweak) I have found and extremely exciting tactic.
Based on attacking, flowing football with all players committed at all times, this is a solid tactic - but only for technical teams (sorry you LLM's).
Standard back four with the occasional overlap full back - but you hardly see them. The midfield in this case is really the 'engine-room' (it's cliché time). On the right and left of centre are technically gifted passers with good creativity required, and pace comes in handy when they go wide to the wings. The central midfielder must be a controlling strong holding midfielder, while also being extremely gifted in setting up chances (I use Tom Huddlestone, Wilson Palacios or Sandro (Internacional) for this role).
Finally the forwards; left and right of centre must be pacy hard working forwards (strikers aren't really suitable for those positions) e.g. Robbie Keane, Lavezzi etc. who support the main man in the middle. Your central striker must be a strong fighter who can hold up the ball - I use Peter Crouch or Ronaldo - both scored a hattrick on debut!
Yes you can tweak and twiddle as much as you like - but I found that if you keep the settings as I have created, you are in for some fun - I thrashed Burton 10-0 in the League Cup.
Enjoy
PS Screenies coming shortly

Last edited: