Resource icon

4-3-3 Gagenpress Underdog Version 1

What teams did you use for this? Also Any O.I? And what’s the defensive record like if the mentality is attacking and it’s used for underdogs?

What teams did you use for this? Also Any O.I? And what’s the defensive record like if the mentality is attacking and it’s used for underdogs?

Used this with Wigan starting in league 1, before trying it with Leicester today. Just won the league using it [with Leicester].
With Wigan I had the 3rd best defencive record in the championship, 1st in league 1. I havn't got the XG conversion to hand. I know that it was the highest for chances created in both leagues. 106 points in league 1, 99 points in the championship.
The DLP can be set to defencive to improve that side of the game a bit more, however I wasn't able to attract or find any half decent DLP that also had good tackling. However with the BBM and Carrilo they work as a double pivot with the DLP when one pushed forward I found that the other would sit back. I have created a save with all the stats/players. I'll upload images with the tactic in further detail in the morning (GMT Timezone). :)

The idea for this was that if I was expected to go down, I might as well just try and outscore my opposition.
I'm new new posting tactics, I'm assuming O.I is optional instructions? The midfield and attackers are all set to tight marking, hard tackling.

I'm using this tactic in the premier league with Wigan (first season, favourite again to get relegated in 20th) now to try it out. :)

Used this with Wigan starting in league 1, before trying it with Leicester today. Just won the league using it [with Leicester].
With Wigan I had the 3rd best defencive record in the championship, 1st in league 1. I havn't got the XG conversion to hand. I know that it was the highest for chances created in both leagues. 106 points in league 1, 99 points in the championship.
The DLP can be set to defencive to improve that side of the game a bit more, however I wasn't able to attract or find any half decent DLP that also had good tackling. However with the BBM and Carrilo they work as a double pivot with the DLP when one pushed forward I found that the other would sit back. I have created a save with all the stats/players. I'll upload images with the tactic in further detail in the morning (GMT Timezone). :)

The idea for this was that if I was expected to go down, I might as well just try and outscore my opposition.
I'm new new posting tactics, I'm assuming O.I is optional instructions? The midfield and attackers are all set to tight marking, hard tackling.

I'm using this tactic in the premier league with Wigan (first season, favourite again to get relegated in 20th) now to try it out. :)

thank you for all of that information. How’s it currently doing in the Prem for you so far with Wigan? Im currently in the same situation with a newly promoted team in the prem who’s predicted 20th (last) - so looking for a decent tactic! 😊

I would try it with Weimar, newly promoted in german 4th tier