Those tests aren't done in a real world environment. Any tactic can do good with an entire team of 150 rated people. Not realistic at all.

okay mate this tactic not working for you , simple find another one!

now I have both tried it with man utd and juventus and works the wonderful

surely you're allowed to be the team you want to be?

now I have both tried it with man utd and juventus and works the wonderful

i managing juve now it's awesome team with my goal machine won champions league 3 times in row but i start unemployed and managed several low clubs until moved to lyon in france won every competition and then to juventus and won every single competition too

haha course u r but what i mean is 90% of tactics on here u can get to work with on a super team, so does this tactic not work on anything else other than a world class team ????

can us remember when I tried it with juventus I won eg 9-0 against Roma and 10-0 against lazio just to remove any of the big cooler

haha course u r but what i mean is 90% of tactics on here u can get to work with on a super team, so does this tactic not work on anything else other than a world class team ????

yes the results will not be like high clubs but in low clubs you not asked to win the league , i achieved good result with low clubs this allowed me to move to bigger clubs.

Those tests aren't done in a real world environment. Any tactic can do good with an entire team of 150 rated people. Not realistic at all.

try it with a average team insted of a super team lol

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-15-tactics/288251-test-tactic-2.html

post 15

will ??????? and what ? what u saying ? im not slagging tactic off, im using it, i just want to get the most out of this tactic

i really do this tactic could be the one we are all looking for, just needs to be a little bit more stable at the back without taking anything out of the attack

one of my fans

"Mr. Connor, I think you just broke the game.

I know I only just used your tactic for one game but I think you have truly created a diablo.

I have a pretty decent Cardiff side in 18/19 and having lost the first leg of CL semi at Old Trafford thought I'd tried yours. Been using Apex V2 which was bringing me great success but conceding far too many.

So I switched. My fluency went down to about 66%, changed to Attacking and Teamwork like you said.

I had 51% possession. 29/16 v 5/2 for shots and shots on target. But the real killer was the 8-0 scoreline!

Watching on key highlights we just never gave them a chance. The three in midfield swamp them and the three up front play beautiful stuff with the wingbacks making up the width. And the finishing! Suddenly a revelation. I've often had 30+ shots in a game, even 40+ but here everything was just flying in.

Like I said, just one game, I'll report back after a few more. But what a game!

Of course, it just goes to show that the balance of FM15 is badly off. Far too many goals in the game in general."