villevari

Reaction score
finally i post a tactic, dont want to say it is my own because i was inspired bij couple of people here.

used the base of the walter mitty tactic i posted somewhere, have used a bit of volliz and mr l tactics and feel it is working very good.

and also uses bluth teamtalks he recently posted.

hope some of you can test it and give some good feedback.

it is a 433 3 strikers system.

i play with achilles 29 in the season 21/22 and have a decent squad but not the best you can have.

started off pretty bad, but was still tweaking it a bit.

dont use oi and my training is on one of the screenshots.

hope you will enjoy.

and if one off the mods could help me organise the thread a bit, i would appreciate.

Last edited:
this can be the best 4-3-3 tac for fm 2015.great balance between def an off.great work congrulations.

also this tac. made me champ. with genclerbirligi over galatasaray fenerbahce and besiktas thanks

this can be the best 4-3-3 tac for fm 2015.great balance between def an off.great work congrulations.

also this tac. made me champ. with genclerbirligi over galatasaray fenerbahce and besiktas thanks

thanks for that :D

have tweaked it a little bit more sometimes just diffuicult to score so you can try this, or play with it all the time.

got my striker to score 7 foals in just 1 game.

and for the attacking corners, maybe it is better to put your centre striker on attacking goalkeeper, already have scored 29 corners in 31 matches

thanks for that :D

have tweaked it a little bit more sometimes just diffuicult to score so you can try this, or play with it all the time.

got my striker to score 7 foals in just 1 game.
I have better results using V1. :)

new version is really better.i did not try it with lower teams but it works top and mid table teams well

Best 433 tactic here,
Vill, i still faces difficulty against big boys like shalke, munich, Wolfsburg.. any tweaks to be more defensive ?

i am trying to make better one, but not saticified jet. finished my first season with leicester getting 3 place scored 103 but get 59 against.

who are you playing with? i almost never get red cards, most of the time i take my players with yellow cards of but also dont get those often

I've been conceding alot recently. Most of my goals scored are via set pieces.