McFly92

Reaction score
Last edited:
I will try with Coventry, I am currently going through many tactics testing for consistency using tactics shared on this forum and created by myself but only with those who give their instructions for OI's and for Match Prep at least as how can tactics work without all the micro management explained. Fingers crossed.

i try with leeds
I'll test with my Leicester team
I will test with Dagenham & Redbridge
I will try with Coventry, I am currently going through many tactics testing for consistency using tactics shared on this forum and created by myself but only with those who give their instructions for OI's and for Match Prep at least as how can tactics work without all the micro management explained. Fingers crossed.

Guys some results ?

View attachment 180490

I think it did pretty good. Generally, strong at home, unpredictable on away matches; also, lots of yellow cards.
There are a few things that should be taken into consideration: 1. It is the first season and my team is Leicester (it's kinda lacking suitable players in some positions). 2. I've used this tactic since mid-season (so at the end of the season it still wasn't fully fluid).

Can't seem to work out how to do screen shots but basically tactic is going extremely well so far.

Since last night have done 25 games, 20 league, 2 league cup, 2 Johnstone Paint Trophy and 1 FA Cup this with Coventry City because they aren't predicted very high in the league, 13th I think also they don't have all players in compliance with all positions (no complete forward, sweeper keeper etc) so therefore a test whether can work for many teams, testing on patch 16.2 or whatever it is, I have now turned off updates as I hate patch updates which wreck good tactics and do nothing for the game.

League 1 - P20 W14 D5 L1 GF45 GA13 GD+32 Pts47. Unbeaten in 16 Games. Only loss was to walsall, undeserved as had 5 times more shots and nearly 20% more possession but again fm decided this was never going to be a Coventry win. I have roughly played half and instant resulted half to test how tactic works in both ways, perhaps 20 games isn't enough but it's a good place to start a test. Away games seem to not always go well and dodgy undeserved goals or a complete waste of chances seem to lead to more draws when playing, better results away when instant resulting.

Top scorer is a player not a CF and has 29 goals in 24 games. Even with instant result, most games have over 20 shots, although CCC are not high this is a good amount of shots per game and more chances generally will mean more goals, tactic limits opposition to few shots and not many CCC's at all just the AI deciding whether to give opposition an undeserved goal.

League Cup - P2 W1 D0 L0 Lost to Wolves in Championship, did not deserve to as dominated game fm decided to cause a loss!

JPT - P2 W1 D1 L0 (Depending on how you look at things) Lost on Penalties, but to me not losing within 120mins is not a loss. Again didn't deserve to lose but sometimes you can do nothing, especially on penalties.

FA Cup - P1 W1 D0 L0 Beat a Conference side as simple as can do really.

This seems to be a great tactic for this patch, if you get the best asst manager as possible for OI's this will prove invaluable, I never signed anyone and flying along with this tactic, I am sure with the right players for the positions this would be even more devastating that the test I am doing.

Any questions about my testing for the tactic, I'll be happy to answer as soon as I can. Peace.

@Kippa9 - Thanks mate, I hope that this tac will make you a lot of fun ;) Do you change something in tac ? I working now on change middle striker to shoot a lot of goals, if you have some tip I will be grateful ;)

@Kippa9 - Thanks mate, I hope that this tac will make you a lot of fun ;) Do you change something in tac ? I working now on change middle striker to shoot a lot of goals, if you have some tip I will be grateful ;)

I changed nothing, doesn't mean to say that any changes you make couldn't work and improve though but I think for this patch it's good, defence in away games would be my thoughts on improving the tactic but might be tricky to sort given the AI in this year's game.