4-3-3 Offence tactic, no exploits, massive results

noodle18

Reaction score
Hi all,

First of all, this is my first thread, so if I make mistakes, please let me know.
Second, but more important, this tactic is based on my favorite tactic on this site, http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm19-tactics/375054-4-1-2-3-ldps-history-making.html
I just made some minor tweaks on defense and midfield.

It is a not a possession based tactic, but you will have more then 50%. It is not a counter tactic, but you will be effective with it.
It brings beautiful goals from all kind of positions, except from trow-inns.

The changes made are:

- Complete wingbacks overlapping the inverted wingers
- Put the DM playmaker to the CM DLP position, to make sure that both mezzala's have better positions in the midfield.
- RCD is picking up a single striker, so LCD can be more focused on his role as a BPD.

View attachment 6246

I started the save unemployed and went on holiday to the end of English season, to see how got fired so I could take that team. It turned out to be Man Utd, not my favorite kind of players, but enough money to spend to create a fast, ball playing team.
As you can see, I bouth and sold a lot of players, since I have to play attacking football and include youngsters.
View attachment 6256

From day one, just played this tactic to make sure all players a most suited for it. We where winning from day 2, but i took some time before we where not reliying a lot on De Gea anymore. The home match against Chelsea was the first time we where really dominant and should have won with bigger numbers. For the rest, the SS will tell the story :)

The issue with this tactic are the defensive position from the wingers, when the opposition has a goal kick. Their wingbacks are getting higher up the field and are running free in to the midfield. At the other hand, the wingers are also free to launch a counter, but it could be a treat for your defense.

Training and OI are done by AM.
View attachment 6245
Please have feedback or comments, but I have not tested it with smaller teams.

View attachment 6254
View attachment 6253View attachment 6252View attachment 6251View attachment 6250View attachment 6249View attachment 6248View attachment 6247

View attachment 6244

looks intresting i will give it a try who was your F9?

Most of the time Rashford or Paqueta, depending on their form. In the beginning Paqueta was my main striker, but he got in a bad form around December / January and then Rashford was starting to score.
Lingard could be an option to, but he got a 7/9 month injury.

I prefer an attacking midfielder like Paqueta as false nine, because he will give more assists then a striker like Rashford.

So start of the test i have to say i think its a really good tactic. it has made lingard look like a beast. results are good and the football is fun to watch. the only negative is the striker doesn't score many goals (at least so far) but i've been using Rashford/Lukaku as f9 and thats not ideal.

have attached a few screens of matches/league table etc. overall i will carry on using the tactic for my long term save at united great work man.

Results are good for now.
Would recommend to get a good ball playing defender, a false nine (Martinez or Dybala(H)) and a left footed right winger.

My results got better after 8 matches, so hopefully you don't have to lose points against teams like Arsenal anymore :)

yea Dybala is a target for next season.. figured i need champions league before he will even consider the move. its ok arsenal was a game i should have won was really unlucky so i dont mind that result. plus i know ill smash then in the return match back at home :) ill give end of season update but i think this is a great tactic.

Any specific player instructions?

Only the right centre back, who needs to pick up a lonely striker.
It is because i play Man Utd and Smalling and Jones are terrible ball playing defenders. If you have good ball playng defenders, you can change that.