docbob

Reaction score
I see a lot of 4-3-3 tactics with (inside forward) wingers in combination with a fast poacher like striker. My question is: is there an effective 4-3-3 tactics with ,good old time, wingers that go for the touch line and cross the ball to a big, for example Lukaku like target men? Or is this in 11.3 not possible?

I do not have a team yet and I'm willing to build a team round the tactic. Hopefully you can help me.

I see a lot of 4-3-3 tactics with (inside forward) wingers in combination with a fast poacher like striker. My question is: is there an effective 4-3-3 tactics with ,good old time, wingers that go for the touch line and cross the ball to a big, for example Lukaku like target men? Or is this in 11.3 not possible?

I do not have a team yet and I'm willing to build a team round the tactic. Hopefully you can help me.

The problem is, it is not that hard to counter it. Theoritically, I put a Vidic to always mark that Lukaku guy type or I put a defensive mid to always double team the side which you attack me and your team is finished.
If you want to use wingers, I think it is better switching to 4-4-2 with usual creator destroyer midfield, targetmen poacher combination and two wingers bombing crosses from wide areas.