4-3-3 Pep Guardiola City Win with Celta de Vigo (liga & Copa)

Working ok with my established Torino save 4th season.. by here with players like Declan rice, fati, Esposito, barella etc...

Have a Bournemouth test going and struggling against any opponent..

Is thisfor big hitters only or has anyone had any luck with smaller teams?

Which tactic do people use as their main tactic - The attacking or the balanced ?

And what do people do when you get a red card?

Last edited:
Which tactic do people use as their main tactic - The attacking or the balanced ?

And what do people do when you get a red card?

I use the balanced one most.. okay results but worldclass team so shold be,,

Good tactic but seems important to use the OPs, took over the brentford job in november sat at 20th, took the to 7 and won the fa cup all using the balanced one... have updated some of the set pieces with free kick fro uro and lisa fox other than that tactic is as it is..

Take in mind that im in 2023 and have the easiest brexit so i can sign those argentinians for 3mill that dominate already... need good passers i think and the dm is key player for me..

recomend the tactic as long you got the right players.!

Winning the league in the first season with a smaller team is not a problem. I myself have managed to do that with FC Cologne in Bundesliga and Norwich City in Premier League. The more important question is: How does the tactic perform in the second season and towards the end of the second season. Because, once your reputation has increased, teams play cautious/defensive against you with both their full backs on defensive duty. This is where you start to struggle. Every single tactic I have created so far, I thought this is it, I broke the ME, but after like 1-1,5 seasons, it starts to fall apart and I can not suddenly dominate bottom sides at home. So show me consistent results with it over 3 seasons before I am convinced by your tactic.

Good tactic but seems important to use the OPs, took over the brentford job in november sat at 20th, took the to 7 and won the fa cup all using the balanced one... have updated some of the set pieces with free kick fro uro and lisa fox other than that tactic is as it is..

Take in mind that im in 2023 and have the easiest brexit so i can sign those argentinians for 3mill that dominate already... need good passers i think and the dm is key player for me..

recomend the tactic as long you got the right players.!
hi mate do you a download of your tactic with the updated set pieces please?

hi mate do you a download of your tactic with the updated set pieces please?

Credits to lisa Fox, Uro and the guy who made the Pep tac for set pieces

Attachments

• Set Play Attacking 4-3-3 FM20 v6.0.fmf
    44.7 KB · Views: 506
  • Set play Balanced 4-3-3 FM20 v6.0.fmf
    44.7 KB · Views: 575
It is a good tactic. I use only the balanced tactic.
I play with RB Leipzig and won the Champions League, Bundesliga and DFB Pokal.

RasenBallsport Leipzig_ Competitions.png

RasenBallsport Leipzig_ Overview.png

The Champions League Final
Paris SG v RB Leipzig_ Match Stats.png

Yes, i already readed this, i just wanted to know if you used these OI's. By the way, is it necessary to redo the OI's for each game like he seems to do, or is it sufficient to do this per position just one time ?

How's everyones strikers performing? Pietro Pellegri is getting some poor ratings for me despite my team doing well overall

Sick. DL/DR corners and long throws, OI from thread
Strikers have very poor rating and goals + not much CCC, everything else is insane. Very realistic tactic(exept corner goals and throws ofc)

рома.png

Looks like a nice tatic I could never get this kind of shape to work yet on this year.

Nice to have a change rather then have 50 instructions on every player and for the team so I can make small changes during the match.

Quick question since my wide players are better as wingers, if I used wingers paired with inverted wing backs Insted of inside fowards, do you think that would work?