Sterling101

Reaction score
So, I started FM15 with my favourite team as always and appreciate it is not the toughest team to do well with. However, after playing through 2 Season 1s due to the Odegaard patch; I feel that it's worth sharing my take on 4-3-3 which has yielded some good results.

The Results:

Table:
View attachment 325906

Player Stats (overall):
View attachment 325905

Player Stats (league):
View attachment 325904

The Tactic:
View attachment 325903

Some Examples:
View attachment 325902View attachment 325901View attachment 325900

Training:

July:
View attachment 325586

August (until Season starts):
View attachment 325585

During Season:
View attachment 325584

Tactic Download: View attachment 325583

Last edited:
All updated. Not tidied yet, but bit busy, will get around to it. Feel free to post questions. It's worth noting that my set pieces can be improved defensively.

You can get better with Chelsea using a basic 442. Why are so many insistent on having a great tactic when using the World's biggest clubs?

This tactic just joins the other 500 that are of no use unless you are one of the biggest clubs around.

There was a time when good tactics were proved by using struggling clubs. Sadly no more. Just look at them all. Chelsea, Man U, Man C, Barcelona...

And players NEED tactics for these clubs???

You can get better with Chelsea using a basic 442. Why are so many insistent on having a great tactic when using the World's biggest clubs?

This tactic just joins the other 500 that are of no use unless you are one of the biggest clubs around.

There was a time when good tactics were proved by using struggling clubs. Sadly no more. Just look at them all. Chelsea, Man U, Man C, Barcelona...

And players NEED tactics for these clubs???

1) I already acknowledged that this was made using a strong team.
2) The strongest teams also play against the strongest teams.
3) Strong teams are popular to play with, therefore, people may want something new to use.

I am not claiming it's amazing or anything, just put up some solid results.

All updated. Not tidied yet, but bit busy, will get around to it. Feel free to post questions. It's worth noting that my set pieces can be improved defensively.

Hi, recently started an online league with my friends and i'm using chelsea. Could you give me your tactics you make in game or any subs you do during the game? Are your tactics the same for your home and away games and what against teams that you're always the underdog, like Real Madrid? Would help if you could put up a team talk guide too if possible. I just suck at this game!