Resource icon

4-3-3 Saved my job

I think they were predicted 14th(?)

You might be right re tackling. I was getting better results with it on as well 😆

We didn't have much money at the start so I signed Schjelderup at the start for $14m (split up) and have just signed Diomande in Jan for $8m (split up). This is in Australian $.
did you end up changing tackling

being using this one for a whole season, who the europa, the PL and the FA cup (i think) with the Spurs in 2024
best ttc i've used so far
thanks for that
ps: i've dropped the def line a notch as said before and moved to positive instead of attacking as well

being using this one for a whole season, who the europa, the PL and the FA cup (i think) with the Spurs in 2024
best ttc i've used so far
thanks for that
ps: i've dropped the def line a notch as said before and moved to positive instead of attacking as well

Good to hear. It certainly isn't a flawless tactic, but getting some decent results with Newcastle - knocked out of Carabao Cup in Semi Final by Spurs, in Qtr Final of FA Cup, and sitting 3rd in the league, so can't complain!

End of second season. Media predicted 6th this season. 3rd again :LOL:

1.png

Might try positive as CAMCaio says

When you draw the recently promoted Augsburg then beat Liverpool 3 days later in the Champions League

Untitled.png

Switched to positive at the start of the season and haven't lost a game yet. (watch me completely jinx myself saying that)

edit: i also switched the right WB(s) to a FB(s)

Last edited:
Not doing too badly :D:D - media prediction 6th ahead of season. Only think I did was adjust defensive line down a notch and mentality to positive

1667232380885.png

The Positive, D-line down strat.

3rd season. Record points haul, record number of wins, record equaling number of goals by striker, finished 20 points clear of Dortmund in 3rd place.

Untitled.png

Still couldn't beat Bayern :LOL:

Switch to positive has actually been fantastic

The Positive, D-line down strat.

3rd season. Record points haul, record number of wins, record equaling number of goals by striker, finished 20 points clear of Dortmund in 3rd place.

View attachment 602312

Still couldn't beat Bayern :LOL:

Switch to positive has actually been fantastic

Nice!

Still using the same tactic? It just stopped working on my save - no idea why as I didn't change anything, and I only improved the quality of players.

Finished 4th so got into the Champions League, and I'm actually doing quite well in that weird Champions League format - but in the league I'm 12th, and again begging the board not to sack me.

Going to have to try a new tactic I think!

Tried a new tactic - you can probably see where I started using it by the change in results. Will post a link to it later this morning!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-04 at 06.29.38.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-04 at 06.29.38.png
    280.1 KB · Views: 206
This is the link to the tactic - there are a few variations you can download, but I just downloaded the Home & Away tactic and change them depending whether I'm playing Home or Away (obviously). It's the same formation, just different roles and instructions - but has worked well for me so far (apart from against Man Utd, which is becoming a bit of a theme tbh)

Still going strong...still can't beat Bayern lol. Only lost 1 game all season, unfortunately got 9 draws

Untitled.png

It's the original tactic in this thread but with the mentality set to positive and the defensive line dropped down one spot.

Untitled.png

Hello,

Plagiarism is in place here.
This is the exact same tactic as
/ https://www.fmscout.com/a-gyrfm-dynamite-433-unstoppable-fm23-tactic.html

Only difference, this one has no low crosses and the mentioned one has.

At least have the maker give credits too GYR, or remove the post.

Shame nobody actually did any research about this tactic.

Credit to Hawk777 from the FM Tactics Hub (Knap's) Discord.