Resource icon

4-3-3 Strikerless TOP OF THE CHAMPIONSHIP WITH WYCOMBE (predicted 24th) 2021-01-17

I used this tactic against Chelsea at home, I won 6-0. I will continue to test it. (My team is the Wigan)

I'm at the end of March. I won the Carabao Cup, I am first in the league and in the quarterfinals of Champion's Legue (I beat Barcelona). This tactic is incredible, many goals scored and few conceded. Thank you bro

could you upload screenshoot with player instruction and team instruction to recreate the tactic please?

could you upload screenshoot with player instruction and team instruction to recreate the tactic please?
Front 3 pass shorter, mark tighter and tackle harder
Wingers pass shorter, get further forward and take more risks
DLP tackle harder, mark tighter
Wing back dribble more, take more risks, tackle harder, get further forward and shoot less often
CB shoot less often stay wider tackle harder
GK pass shorter

Front 3 pass shorter, mark tighter and tackle harder
Wingers pass shorter, get further forward and take more risks
DLP tackle harder, mark tighter
Wing back dribble more, take more risks, tackle harder, get further forward and shoot less often
CB shoot less often stay wider tackle harder
GK pass shorter

Thanks, very kind,

just 2 question, defensive width is set to standard? And defensive line is set to standard?

thank you 🤗

Hi,

I'd like to congratulete the author of this tactic.
Really good job! :) The best tactic what I have evere used so far in this FM edition.

Below you will find 2 links

First - TFF's Hot Tub test
https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/tactic/845-4-3-3-strikerless-unbeaten/

Second - here you will find my results with OM
https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/thread/922-4-3-3-strikerless-unbeaten-by-raccoonradar/#comment-3024

final update. I won the premier league, carabao cup and Champions Legue with Wigan. I only lost in the Fa Cup final, but the tactics are wonderful. Great job bro

Hi,

I'd like to congratulete the author of this tactic.
Really good job! :) The best tactic what I have evere used so far in this FM edition.

Below you will find 2 links

First - TFF's Hot Tub test
https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/tactic/845-4-3-3-strikerless-unbeaten/

Second - here you will find my results with OM
https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/thread/922-4-3-3-strikerless-unbeaten-by-raccoonradar/#comment-3024
Thanks

5th place and promotion.
med pred 23

Attachments

• 20210121212322_1.jpg
    20210121212322_1.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 461
  • 20210121212335_1.jpg
    20210121212335_1.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 497
Doing good. After 3 great seasons with Wolfsburg with Phoenix 3.0 I got gound out by the AI. This tactics here, so far is smashing it. Good job

The problem with all the tactics that I @Raccoonradar encountered is they preform great in EPL, Bundes and La Liga but the Serie A is the test.

Did you test it on weaker teams ?

Doing good. After 3 great seasons with Wolfsburg with Phoenix 3.0 I got gound out by the AI. This tactics here, so far is smashing it. Good job

The problem with all the tactics that I encountered is they preform great in EPL, Bundes and La Liga but the Serie A is the test.

Did you test it on weaker teams ?
Wycombe finished 2nd in the championship with 95 points

Finished first with Lazio
1611297827681.png

Last edited:
Wycombe finished 2nd in the championship with 95 points

Finished first with Lazio
View attachment 532616
I won the Bundesliga 3rd season in a row (changed to this tactic in mid December). Your tactic fares worse when you use it in holiday mode than when you play.

I got eliminated against Barcelona in first knockot round.... I'll see for next season.

I tested it with Kiel Holstein and Palermo it did good :)

So far the tactics is great

there is any advide to follow for away or tough games? Like drop the mentality or lower the LOE?

there is any advide to follow for away or tough games? Like drop the mentality or lower the LOE?
The tactic itself does perform really well against tough teams, however if you are being dominated reduce the mentality to balanced or cautious.

play fairly narrow
increase passing directness to the middle
add pass into space
remove play from defense (if CB's aren't good on the ball)
reduce LOE to higher

triple test in Italy

Attachments

• 20210123203356_1.jpg
    20210123203356_1.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 348
  • 20210123203527_1.jpg
    20210123203527_1.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 328