VSantos

Reaction score
Benfica Take the Ball Pass the Ball

View attachment 30327
Hey guys! This is my first time sharing a tactic here. This is a 4-3-3 who can do everything. You can get a lot of possession and still create good chances to score. Look at some screenshots.

View attachment 30326View attachment 30325

Here you can see some results.

View attachment 30324

Opposition Instructions

View attachment 30323

I only tested this tactic with Benfica, so i think that this will not work with lower teams. Any questions feel free to ask.

More screenshots:

View attachment 30307View attachment 30305View attachment 30304View attachment 30303View attachment 30302

Note: The red line is to identify when I stopped tweaking the tactic

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/flbtjpzvm4yuwlg/4-3-3+Take+the+Ball+Pass+the+ball.fmf

Seeyaaah

Last edited:
is it working for 19.1.4? or which version are you playing with?

I'll give this a try with West Ham (currently in 2025). I'd say that the squad is equal to Arsenal 2018.

I'll be back with results in a few hours.

[DEVIS = VSantos; 3182009]
Benfica prend le ballon passe le ballon

View attachment 1186142
Salut les gars! C'est la première fois que je partage une tactique ici. C'est un 4-3-3 qui peut tout faire. Vous pouvez obtenir beaucoup de possession tout en créant de bonnes chances de marquer. Regardez quelques captures d'écran.

View attachment 1186143View attachment 1186144

Ici vous pouvez voir des résultats.

View attachment 1186145

Instructions d'opposition

View attachment 1186146

J'ai seulement testé cette tactique avec Benfica, alors je pense que cela ne fonctionnera pas avec les équipes inférieures. Toutes les questions se sentent libres de demander.

Télécharger: https://www.mediafire.com/file/flbtjpzvm4yuwlg/4-3-3+Take+the+Ball+Pass+the+ball.fmf

Seeyaaah [/ QUOTE]

what years ?

[DEVIS = VSantos; 3182009]
Benfica prend le ballon passe le ballon

View attachment 1186142
Salut les gars! C'est la première fois que je partage une tactique ici. C'est un 4-3-3 qui peut tout faire. Vous pouvez obtenir beaucoup de possession tout en créant de bonnes chances de marquer. Regardez quelques captures d'écran.

View attachment 1186143View attachment 1186144

Ici vous pouvez voir des résultats.

View attachment 1186145

Instructions d'opposition

View attachment 1186146

J'ai seulement testé cette tactique avec Benfica, alors je pense que cela ne fonctionnera pas avec les équipes inférieures. Toutes les questions se sentent libres de demander.

Télécharger: https://www.mediafire.com/file/flbtjpzvm4yuwlg/4-3-3+Take+the+Ball+Pass+the+ball.fmf

Seeyaaah [/ QUOTE]

what years ?

The last part of 2019/2020 and full season of 2020/2021.

Full season results? Who scores most, who assists?
Looks too good to be true.

Is it me or can the players not cross the ball all ways hit the player beside them

im testing with FC United (Vanarama North League) and atm very very good indeed... i'll post some screenshots as soon as possible (probably at the end of the 1st season)

by now nice job anyway @VSantos

Of course i made some tweak for this League

I'll give this a try with West Ham (currently in 2025). I'd say that the squad is equal to Arsenal 2018.

I'll be back with results in a few hours.

19 games into Premier League. Last season we managed a 23-8-7 record and after 19 games into the current season we have 10 wins, 7 ties and 2 losses. This is a pretty solid tactic, but it won't do wonders.

View attachment 30265

Media prediction: Draw.

Red start isn't the toughest opponent, but its a awesome result.

7 Games 6 Wins 1 Draw, 25 goals scored and only 2 conceded.

View attachment 30132

Last edited:
Can you show me your 3 sets of tactics in screenshots? Link does work for me for some reason