themisg4paok

Reaction score
Update 4.1.2016
Added free kick routines (both attack and defence)
Added corner kick routines (both attack and defence)

Added the counter version (vs giant clubs)
(Link for download available at first comment)

At my third season with PAOK FC i managed to go till Champions League Final againt Barcelona where i finally lost my first game in season with a 2-0, playing with 10 players for 30 mins. I had an amazing season winning Greek Superleague and Greek Cup and going through the final of Champions League. After group stage i used in all matches the COUNTER tactic with amazing results. You can check the photos by yourself at the end of post.

Hi guys, this is my first time trying to post a tactic here. i create this tactic myself, tested only at current patch 16.2. I tested this tactic only at 1 season, at Greek Superleague, and without european matches. I used In-game Editor to make familarity of the tactic at 100%. I set the training at fitness pre-season but i forgot to change it till December, and i had huge succes so i left it like this all season. I scored pretty well and i concede low ammount of chances and goals as you can see. The 2 last league matches that i lost is because i was on vacation to end faster the season, since i had won the league allready. At the cup games against olympiacos i was too unlucky having 3 post at my home. At the away game i tried to change a little my tactic, just changing mentality to counter and Higher Tempo with amazing results but i lost being unlucky again as you can see in the photos..!! So you can try this one change if u think its needed. I also used player instuction so you need to download the tactic in order to get full potential. I dont use free-kick routines because i can't find a good one so you can use it to further improve the tactic. I left OI to my assistant with a tactical knowledge and tactic set to 12 and 14 so you can let OI to your assistant too. Its a plug n play tactic and i never switch anything. You can see the tactic and team instuction at photos. My media prediction was 3d and i won the title easily, with poor CB with rating 2 and 2.5, very slow and very bad passing. I average possesion at 55%, and it can be more if you have better technique players and better passing at CB. So it's not a possesion-based tactic, because i dont like tiki-taka etc. You can enjoy some beautifull football allthough.
View attachment 197893View attachment 197888View attachment 197889View attachment 197887View attachment 197891View attachment 197892
The key-player (and role) of tactic is the DMC-Regista !! You can't change his role never, whatever happens. The player that i used in that role it's wasn't absolutely comfortable with that, and his characteristics wasn't bad, but it wasn't that suitable for that role. Nevermind, he was superb for my team as you can see at the following photo. So i will keep him and i will post the stats he has and his performance.
View attachment 197881
Other key-players was my very fast wingers and the fullbacks with good crossing,passing and technique.
I used the deep-lying role for my striker because i was playing without AMC and i want my lanes to be close. I want to try this tactic with a F9 too..!! If anyone wanna test it with another team and league i would be glad to hear how this tactic works for him. Thank you and sorry if i made mistakes, is my 1st time. You can ask me whatever you want.

Here is the photos of all my matches after group stage till the final at my 3d season at club. I used in all matches the COUNTER tactic as i said above. Let's see my performances:
View attachment 192693View attachment 192691
View attachment 192690View attachment 192689
View attachment 192688View attachment 192687
View attachment 192685View attachment 192684
4-3-3 The Regista Project : http://www.mediafire.com/download/q...ject_6E267C25-3FCB-432C-8883-C3F219A586DB.fmf

Last edited:
Here is some of the games i had with my counter version. I change only Mentality to Counter and Tempo to Higher. The basic idea is that i want to be more stable back vs giant teams and hit the fast in counter, while they overload upfront and caught them sleeping back, so i play with i higher tempo. Resulst is amazing for me with both tactics as you can see.
in this match against olympiakos i hade more than 4 times hit the cross, they were too lucky as u can see from game stats. i used the tactic only to be ready for the tough matches against Barcelone for the UEFA Champions League Group Stage. View attachment 1005682
Now its the 2 matches Away and Home vs Barcelona. Amazing results with very lower squad than Barca. Win both and qualified as 1st for sure, 2 match remaining till the group stage end.
View attachment 1005684 View attachment 1005686

At league matches i use the normal control edition having 7 in 7, and 1 draw with the counter tactic against olympiakos away, being too unlucky as i explain above. And here is the link to download the counter tactic.
4-3-3 The Regista Project COUNTER : 4-3-3 Regista Project COUNTER_16AEC47C-F284-41E1-AEB0-57D0A5B23DC8

Updated the thread with results from my 3d season. As my squad is getting better, this tactic works better and better. Its the best tactic i ever created, and the best i have used in FM2016. I tried all the tactics at this forum and i wasn't able to take what i wanted. So i created this. It works with big teams, with medium teams and with underdog teams. If anyone want to check my players and their characteristics, i can upload whatever photo is needed.

2 weeks and nobody said something...

Just want to say Thanks for sharing U'r tactic with us (don't try, but take time for community is very appreciate)

2 weeks and nobody said something...

Just want to say Thanks for sharing U'r tactic with us (don't try, but take time for community is very appreciate)
Thanks mate, i know its hard to start from 0 like i did. But this tactics worked so great for me, just wanna share it with everyone :D