fmpro10

Reaction score
I know this should be put in the tactics help section, but I think this could be really useful to other people in a similar situation, with a lack of wide players, but good CMs and Strikers. My problem is I am currently playing as liverpool in my first season.

I have Torres, Llorente and Neymar, but I don't know how to accomodate them. I have 5 good cm's e.g. Gerrard, Poli, but no very good wingers.

I was thinking 4-3-3 but neither Torres or Llorente are able to play on the wing.

Anysuggestions would be welcomed. Cheers

I was thinking that, but surely you need some width in the team?

get a narrow pitch and just get your cm to attack and get the ball up to llorente and play off him with your pacey strikers if you have a got dm he can mop up behind gerrard and any other attacking midfielders you have and then just have your full backs play it through the midfielders

You could try Lloetente in the middle as a target man and neymar and torres either side as advanced forwards in a flat front three. The AFs will naturally pull slightly wider and whip crosses in for your TM.

Also maybe it could help to have very energetic CMs with high work rate on either side of the flat midfield, as they will shuttle out to the wings if they need to. Gerrard should be good for this.

Finally, attacking fullbacks may help, play with a narrow pitch as well.

I know this should be put in the tactics help section, but I think this could be really useful to other people in a similar situation, with a lack of wide players, but good CMs and Strikers. My problem is I am currently playing as liverpool in my first season.

I have Torres, Llorente and Neymar, but I don't know how to accomodate them. I have 5 good cm's e.g. Gerrard, Poli, but no very good wingers.

I was thinking 4-3-3 but neither Torres or Llorente are able to play on the wing.

Anysuggestions would be welcomed. Cheers

You have any money? Just leave Llorente out and play 4-3-3 with Neymar on the wing and Torres in the middle. If you have any money spare sign some backup. Torres will be injured soon so then move Llorente in his position.

Don't even consider moving Torres to the wing haha would be a disaster. Also don't like the sound of a 4-3-3 with no wingers at all.

You'll get more than enough width from fullbacks, especially if you push them up to wingbacks.

Play the flat 433 I suggested and play wingbacks on attack duty, have one defensive midfielder one box to box and one attacking, then upfornt play one target man and two poachers either side of him