4-3-3 - Total Domination By LFCPeardude ((need testers))

LFCPeardude

Reaction score
((sorry for my bad english im norwegian so :p))

First off all this is my first tactic ever uploaded on Fm-Base :D

I have only tested it for myself with teams like : the english team Tottenham and a norwegian Top division team called Brann and a 3 divison team called Skeid

but this isn't enough for me :p lol :p i need testers and hope somebody out there would help me :D so go to this link " 4-3-3 - Total Domination By LFCPeardude - Downloads - FM-Base - Football Manager 2011 Tactics, Wonderkids, Updates & Cheats " and download it and test it for me and post your results there on the link or here in this thread

I'll hope you like it and help me test it :D

The Tactic :

9stmvl.png

Second of all i want to say thank you to my big inspiration when it comes to tactic making JP Woody, You make so good tactic all i really want is to make a tactic that is as good as some of yours :D.
SOOOO OVER TO THE TACTIC

In this forum it is alot of 4-5-1 formation with offensive wingers that make it look like a 4-3-3 formation, in real life it is a 4-3-3 formation but for me it isn't. So i got a little irritated (i don't know why but i did :p) so i wanted to make a 4-3-3 tactic my way to show what i think is a real 4-3-3 formation .... this isn't really important but yeaaah ... This tactic is made for those who wants/are going to build a great team over time, if you are one of those who seek immediately success i can't promiss you anything i would recomended that you wait for at least 10-15 matches before you "judge" the tactic.

In this tactic like all other tactic there is one role that is one of the most important one and that is the central striker/ The Targertman. The targetman is in my tactic the most important one, to make the most out of this tactic you would need a tall targetman who is a good header and a good teamplayer

OI - None
Pitch Size - Small or Standard (I use standard)
Teamtalks - Give it to your ***.Manager if he is good at the motivational stuff
Match Preparation - Team Blend

Important Attributes !

Goalkeeper - Any good one you could find
Backs - Pace, Takling, Crossing
Left Centerback - Pace, Marking, Tackling ( The quick defender like Thiago Silva, Cordoba, David Luiz )
Right Centerback - Heading, Tackling, Jumping ( The tall defender like Vidic, Dawson, Hangeland )
Defensive Midfielder - Marking, Tackling, Work Capacity
Central Midfielders - Passing, Creativity, Technique
Targetman - Heading, First Touch, Strength <-- IMPORTANT ROLE !!!
Poachers - Finishing, Composure, Pace

UPDATED! MORE EFFECTIVE AT SHOTS AND CORNERS/FREEKICKS (May 12 2011)

If you aren't the person that are usually patient with tactic then i would not recomend this tactic for you this is a tactic for a long term, but if you wait you will get award some great results in the future like i did

69nyox.png

Please Post Your Results Here :D

If i forgot something please let me know ;)

Last edited:
Few more screenshots of results and things may get a few testers for you!!

UPDATED! MORE EFFECTIVE AT SHOTS AND CORNERS/FREEKICKS (May 12 2011)