4-3-3 WG: sexiest football ever seen in lower leagues

kandersson

Reaction score
with this tactic I won in style Spanish 2°B (3rd tier) with Alaves, and immediately got promoted from Liga Adelante (2nd tier) next season. I also had a test with my trademark San Marino club and destroyed the Italian serie C2 (4th tier) displaying some of the sexiest football of my FM career.

It's a 4-3-3/4-5-1 whose main goal is to put the striker 1-on-1 against the keeper, and if you use this tactic properly it will happen A LOT. If the striker's on a good day things could get quite funny (see screens below)

main features of this tactic:

- high pressing
- good ball possession
- AMR/L on the "wrong" side (left footed on the right; right footed on the left) always looking for the through ball
- quick lone striker destroying the opposition D-line

You'll need the right players to get the most out of this tactic, and most importantly you need to teach your players the right PPM's, as they're absolutely vital in FM (discovered this a bit late I guess)

it's a classic tactic, so no roles or duties just lots of tweakings on PI. Suggested attributes and PPM's:

GK: just a good one. Handling, reflexes, rushing out, jumping, positioning etc

DC's: pretty standard. Marking, tackling, strength, jumping, heading, concentration and pace if possible

DR/L: pace, tackling, marking, crossing, aggression

MC: most defensive midfielder. Marking, tackling, jumping, strength, workrate, aggression.
PPM's: stays back all time, plays short passes, dives into tackles

MCR/L: hardworking playmakers. Tackling, passing, creativity, strength, stamina, aggression, workrate
PPM's: tries killer balls, dives into tackles, looks for pass rather than shooting, shoots with power (if good at long shots)

AMR/L: more playmakers than wingers, wrong foot/side (right on left; left on right). Dribbling, passing, technique, off the ball, creativity, flair, finishing, pace.
PPM's: tries killer balls, dribbles through centre, gets into area, comes deep to get ball

ST: pace, dribble, technique, agility, off the ball, composure, finishing
PPM's: beats offside trap, goes round keeper, tries first time shots

Ok let's go with some screens:

View attachment 194863View attachment 194864View attachment 194865View attachment 194876View attachment 194877View attachment 194878View attachment 194881View attachment 194883View attachment 194884View attachment 194886View attachment 194888View attachment 194889View attachment 194890

Download: View attachment 194902

Last edited:
Hi Kandersson,

Saw this on your San Marino Save, very good btw.
Would you be able to convert it into a normal tactic? thanks

Hi Kandersson,

Saw this on your San Marino Save, very good btw.
Would you be able to convert it into a normal tactic? thanks

I don't think so mostly because individual players' instructions are heavily tweaked for each position. I actually started creating my tactic as a normal one, but soon found out I strongly disagreed with Tactic Creator's ideas so decided to go classic...

Okay thanks anyway, I've now tried to do something similar in normal and it is working quite well.

First match: Win 3-1 ! My striker is a loser but it's a very good beginning I think... Thanks for this !

Nice tactic, takes awhile but I have implemented this tactic to my Swansea team...