khodder

Reaction score
A new tactic I have created using the 10.3 patch.

It is a very attack minded formation, based mainly around the abilities of an advanced playmaker. If you do not have a suitable advanced playmaker then the tactic will likely not work that well for you. (Passing, Long Shots, Creativity et al)

The three headed attacking unit with a supporting target man and two poachers works best with a couple of fast players to run onto passes and through balls from the ADVPM and the TargetMan.

Targetman selection can also be important, but make sure you adjust the delivery of passes to the Targetman depending on who you have playing up to. Default setting is on pass to head, but for a smaller or more technical player feet might be the better option.

I had good success with Sochaux in Ligue 1 with this tactic coming 2nd ahead of Bordeaux. Good Luck if you choose to use it, if you find something that helps it be sure to post it here.

4-3-3ADVPM.jpg

Ligue14213.jpg

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=2297

Just wondering what happened with this tactic. I uploaded it two days ago and it is yet to show on the Tactic download section...

I know it goes through a screening process, but usually it is a lot faster than 2 days.

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:56 PM ----------

UPDATE...

Have been using this Tactic with Sheffield Wednesday in the Championship, currently 1st in the league after 24 games, leading goalscorer.

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:57 PM ----------

UPDATE;

ChampTable.jpg

Won the Championship by a clear 12 points from 2nd, 101 goals for, 97 points.

hi, your target man what attributes do you look for? also if you put the ideal attributes in the opening post from gk to strikers that would help you alot. Also loving what you have done with Wednesday!

hi, your target man what attributes do you look for? also if you put the ideal attributes in the opening post from gk to strikers that would help you alot. Also loving what you have done with Wednesday!

Generally the Targetman is your #1 striker, it is best if he is bigger and good in the air as was as technically gifted.

I do not really look for any specific attributes for each player, just in general, if a player is generally a good CB, then they will work in the tactic. However I will add that in this tactic a bit of pace at the back is helpful with the high defensive line, and the ADV PM need to be a good passer creator and also have some solid long shot numbers.