Resource icon

4-3-3 ZdaneK - BEST TACTICS-WORKS IN UNDERDOG - PARIS 13 Atletico. Lots of chances and goals. STROG!

I made some small changes but it gives better results. The descending striker is used better. And the winger has more assists.

Attachments

• 4-3-3 ZdaneK v2.fmf
    43.8 KB · Views: 1,376
Review for the v1 version of this tactic

Finished first season with Juventus. Seria A ended on the 2nd place, Milan was overperforming, xG and xPts table will show that my team should have won it. Was kicked out from the Coppa Italia early, again vs Milan (reminds me OP liverpool). Unexpectedly I won the UCL beating in the final Liverpool 4-1 in extra time, though the best player was my keeper with 10 saves.

No transfer in the 1st part of the season. During winter transfer window I got Rabiot, Bonucci, Pinsoglo OUT and Antonio Silva(Benfica, cb, bought), Mathias Olivera (Napoli, loan), Fabio Carvalho (Liverpool, loan), Szymon Zurkowski (Fiorentina, bought) IN

Most of the matches team was creating lots of chances, though very often I didn't score enough, Vlahovic shown amazing results, but could have score ever more.

Both wingers were probably most unstable players, no matter who plays and on which positions, I kept tactics almost unchanged during whole simulation. All matches I played on Key Highlights, no simulation via holidaying or quick results.

Another small change was switching the role of one central defender usually Bremer from BPD to CB.

Finally in the 2nd semifinal against City Away and UCL final I played with slower passing instead high passing, that helped me to avoid many mistakes.
season results.pngUCL results.pngUCL winner.pngresults pt3.pngresults pt2.pngresults pt1.pngseason results xG xPTS.png

I made some small changes but it gives better results. The descending striker is used better. And the winger has more assists.
Hi can you send some screenshots of the changes. Could you send a picture of the player instructions if you have changed them please.

I'm making changes to the wingers. They are small but give better effects and achieve higher stats and ratings.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    311.1 KB · Views: 534
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    306.3 KB · Views: 641
I'm making changes to the wingers. They are small but give better effects and achieve higher stats and ratings.
Do you use opposite instructions or it do assistant manager?

Played with v1 part way through my first season with Stockport and win 11 in a row. Updated to v2 and losing regularly including 3 straight defeats and 4 of my last 5. 10 games to play and I’m in need of 7 points to confirm promotion but still really struggling with the newer version. 47 year old technophobe so can’t do screen shots I’m afraid.

Season 2 with Juventus
This time I decided to go with v2 and I'm satisfied with the results. Looks like I stopped wasting changes, and now got much solid results.
This could be also because of the fact I completely rebuild the squad during summer transfer window. I'll share the squad below, don't ask me how I managed to do it ;)
Vlahovic and SMS being great so far providing lots of goals!
Though I'd say wingers still can do better IMO
season 2 summer transfers.pngseason 2 squad.pngseason 2 results pt2.pngseason 2 results pt1.pngserie a XG.pngserie a table.pngvlahovic.png

Thanks, great tactic. Really waiting for V3 with same dynamics. :geek:

Zdanek co myślisz o zamianie SN na OS testowałeś już to może. Mój zawodnik z lewej strony zdecydowanie woli być OS

v2 awesome tactic as shown here Untitled.png and the only KO was in CL semifinal losing 0-2 home and winning 0-1 away to Man City

Probably after the big change of yesterday there will be a need for v3

hi guys
finished my 2nd season with Juventus using v2 only.
I'm satisfied with the results I got, though didn't win the CL again, lost in seminal to Liverpool (OP). Vlahovic continues to deliver amazing results being my best goal scorer
Also wanted to mention a slight decrease in the results starting April, after game received an update, noticed my team was struggling of creating chances especially agains solid 34-1-2 or 34-2-1 (three at the back + 2 DMs)
I'll run one more season. Really keen to see how this tactics will work in the new UCL structure.
So far, its one of the best tactics I've been testing in FM23
Thanx to ZdaneK

1670320351545.png
1670320366942.png
1670320384722.png
1670320402828.png
1670320424176.png
1670320477095.png
1670320487234.png

does it work for the whole season or you should do some tweaks in the mid season or alternative tactics to be used?

Done really well om my test on v23.2.0 -