who gets the goaals n who the main assist man
Sorry for late answer. For me the IF´s and AF scores the goals while the assist comes from all positions acually.

Attachments

• Lag.JPG
    Lag.JPG
    186.2 KB · Views: 313
You need to submit this to the testing table. It's really good. Defensively good but lots of chances and consistent, attractive football. Good work!

You need to submit this to the testing table. It's really good. Defensively good but lots of chances and consistent, attractive football. Good work!

Thank you.:D I might do that if i can figure out how :p

hello are this tactic keep working with the nw patch 22.4? with 22.3 was amazing!

hello are this tactic keep working with the nw patch 22.4? with 22.3 was amazing!

Hi. As I understand, all gameplay adjustments will take effect in current careers for the 22.4 patch. I have not have any problems with the tactic so far in my current save. I had a realy impressive game against Juventus when playing with my Aalesund FK (norwegian team). Sorry for Norwegan language screenshot. :p

Attachments

• Aafk - Juventus.JPG
    Aafk - Juventus.JPG
    168.6 KB · Views: 125
Hi. As I understand, all gameplay adjustments will take effect in current careers for the 22.4 patch. I have not have any problems with the tactic so far in my current save. I had a realy impressive game against Juventus when playing with my Aalesund FK (norwegian team). Sorry for Norwegan language screenshot. :p

i see, not working for me, i start a new game and the performance drop down :(