4-4-1-1 shaneckhams clever football test results

Shaneckham

Reaction score
I have now finished my second season with Fiorentina my first season with them i finished 4th and won the italian cup which was a massive over acheive with an average team.
View attachment 167626

My second season i have had mega over acheive, i finished 1st i also got to the semi`s of the champions league, i was unlucky not to have progressed due to injuries i had to play mikel at cb but to be fair to him he done a job. Then i crashed out of the semi`s of the italian cup again injury plagued but battled through a tough period.

View attachment 167627View attachment 167628View attachment 167629View attachment 167630

As you can see iv had some great results against big teams, and i could see how with some better defenders and a bit more depth in the sqaud to cover injuries then i could build on this and bring home the big one, The Champions league. Iv proved that this tactic is versetile in england, spain and italy and can play against any formation. As you can see this tactic dont score 100+ goals, but does score a realistic amount and gets results and trophies. You can check out my other thread on this tactic - 4-4-1-1 shaneckhams clever football

On that thread you can see some test i run with everton and athletic.

You can also download it off this link -

http://www.fileswap.com/dl/ZlvSn0o/4-4-1-1_SHANECKHAMS_CLEVER_FOOTBALL_(Man_City,_Nov_2015).tac.html

So your more than welcome to download and test please leave feedback let me know how you get on.

Last edited: