Reaction score
Hi Guys

This tactic is one i've created by myself and i sent it to my mate to give it ago and we have both been promoted with our teams in the da fuge challenge I'm FC United and he's Billericay Town.

It took me 2 seasons to get promoted as I only started using it in the 2nd half of the season when i was near the bottom of the BSN but won the League on the final game of the season. My mate went up in his 1st season as he used it midway through his 1st season.

View attachment 203672View attachment 203673View attachment 203674

As you can c the 1st screenshot was my 1st season and the 2nd screen shot is from the 2nd season and the 3rd shot is my tactic.

View attachment 203675

This should download the tactic but this is my 1st tactic ive uploaded

Sound like a stable tactic you have put together. Would you like to tell us a bit more about it? What kind of football are we talking about and what roles have been assigned to the positions/players. Did you feel that any of the players needed special skills or ppms to perform well( like the FCleft needing to be deepcoming by ppms and benefits from being strong etc ) ?

Cheers

Sound like a stable tactic you have put together. Would you like to tell us a bit more about it? What kind of football are we talking about and what roles have been assigned to the positions/players. Did you feel that any of the players needed special skills or ppms to perform well( like the FCleft needing to be deepcoming by ppms and benefits from being strong etc ) ?

Cheers

Well ive got it aset for shorter passing and less creative movements i've also got it set so they are expected to keep there shape when playing he individal training i somes set the strikers Between finishing shooting and sometimes the pace so they can get passed the oppostion better and sometimes us what the assistant mentions in the backroom advice. the assigned roles i use the report that the assistant gives and a couple of times i have changed them myself.

Is there anything i've missed if so just ask.

This tactic is brilliant, I am the manager of Billericay that Darren mentioned about and I was languishing in mid table with my own tactics, took this 1 on to test it out for him and went unbeaten for about 12 games charging up the table! Eventually won the title in my 1st season and currently battling it out for playoffs in BSP!

If your a fan of the traditional 4-4-2 I would recommend using this although I have only used it in lower league so may not be so great in the higher leagues but definitely worth a shot!

when buying new players should i look for stats that the TC recommend for that position?

Go with your gut instinct gotlandskommun! I use my scout reports alot and only hire the best they feel is available so if they are wrong a bit then it doesn't matter so much cos they will still be good enough for my squad!

I only really changed the roles if or it was a long suspension or a long injury but if it was a week-month id keep it the same anything else id change it to suit the covering player

Why is the first screenshot from 5/7/2014 and the second from 5/4/2014...?

Thats because thats the dates i took the screen shots in the game cause if u look on the screenshots in the top right hamd corner above the table it tells you what season it is