mlssmith

Reaction score
This has a bit of everybody's tactic wise in it so thank you everybody..... reason for posting is to improve even more.

NOTES... strikers score full backs take corners and you win games.

left back takes left corners right back takes right corners

im no fancy writer but will answer any questions.

please no haters i like you want to win.

GOOD LUCK

Last edited:
just won 11-0 at home... somebody tell me how to screen shot and i will upload

just won 11-0 at home... somebody tell me how to screen shot and i will upload

You use Opposition Instructions? Or is your Assistant manager handling it? That's why people ask more info for opening post so we don't have to ask :D
Im still testing it out

You use Opposition Instructions? Or is your Assistant manager handling it? That's why people ask more info for opening post so we don't have to ask :D
Im still testing it out

no pal no opposition instructions at all.... and sorry 1st upload ever and it is christmas day and the wife wont allow me the time for a proper writeup haha

now you understand why i wanted to upload but no time for writeup.... BTW youve done some great work in this forum so thanks

never care bout write up! i always test tactic my self, download link its all i need;)

Are the player instructions edited or default?

Tryinf to figure out if I can recreate on iPad from screenshots or not, looks like should suit Spurs well!

i will point out that not many of my players are trained for positions and no idea of ppi's as yet thats why i posted to make this tactic better and share...