LPQR

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'd like to share with you the tactic I've developed in my first season at Juventus.

The idea was to develop a system that uses the wide playmaker - one of the most interesting roles in this year's FM, I believe.

After a lot of tinkering this is what I've come up with, however I do believe it can be improved, so feel free to tweak it or suggest any changes.

Tactical setup

View attachment 203923View attachment 203922

Some results:

View attachment 203916View attachment 203915 View attachment 203913 View attachment 203912

Important!

left winger should be right footed
right winger should be left footed
good wing backs are key

I use no OI

Download:

https://www.mediafire.com/?039rtu1ikgqadmm

Last edited:
Looks good as 442 for my MCFC to integrate Silva/KDB, will give it a go a the weekend.

Sick result, can I see your schedule? 11 goals against, that's ROCK SOLID, love seeing that! Too bad it's a 4-4-2, not "special" enough for me lol, I'm like a crazy scientist myself >__>

Definitely one of the most solid performances I've seen on this forum, I bet atleast 7 out of 10 draws came from away games ;p

Will try this hope to have good results

Any luck with Liverpool anybody

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Testing with Milan first Season looks very good Havent
Conceded any goals nor Lost a game in 13 games so far :)
Strikers scores a lot :)

try changing individual player instruction to 'close down less' for players with poor decisions and tackling

The advanced forward might score more himself but he will be quite isolated from the team in both defensive and attacking play. Havent tried the target man, let me know how it goes if you do

Have you tried it with any other team? I'm playing with At.Madrid and my defense gets destroyed...