Raknruin

Reaction score
Salutation.
Not posted for a Looong while but I have been playing the game since the original champ manager. I have followed various forms, from the glory days of The Dugout with the welsh web wizard, to this forum with the brilliant Knap and others.

I have always tried to use a 4-1-2-1-2/narrow 4-4-2 with hopefully a Enganche. With this 16.3 though I am experiencing big problems. I just cannot egt anything to work. Does anyone have any advice/idea's of how to get this formation to work?

Start here: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...tics/350220-looking-tactical-help-advice.html

There are a million different combinations that can make the formation 'work'. Do you have the players for the formation, firstly? Secondly, the formation is a minor component. The roles and duties within it is far more important. With 4 midfielders in the middle, the goal should be to have them operate in their own space (should always be the goal, tbh) instead of bunching them up. This is a common and easy mistake to make with this formation.