Reaction score
I like to try simeone tactic every year !

This is a narrow/direct/counter attacking tactic!

OI'S to assistant manager!

First season with olympiacos. Win league , win cup, and now i am in the europa league final !

I like to play only balanced mentality but if you want you can play this tactic with counter or attacking mentality. I change this only after 80 min.If i want goal I play attack.

You can also change strikers roles ! No midfilders ,No defenders! PLEASE TRY IT ! I think is very good !!

Last edited:
Looking for 442's and just a few questions?
Corner setup who takes it? Did you try it with a lower end team like Cardiff or Bournemouth? Did you train players to positions?

She. WorKs.with other team ? AnY. Team ?

Your FM18 version of this was my go-to tactic and I'm happy to say that this will likely be the same again for FM19.

Promoted 1st season with Wigan with 0 transfers and am currently sitting 6th in the Prem after 17 games with 8 wins, 6 draws and 3 losses.

Bought Jack Marriott for £5 mil in the transfer window and he's been amazing - 18 goals in 17 games in the league.

Glorious tactic!

Do you play left footed play on right and right footed player on the left for the IW position?

Do you play left footed play on right and right footed player on the left for the IW position?

i prefer right footed player on the right and left footed player on the left. But ok...whatever you want..

In my team are both right footed..

i don't like to win only with set pieces.(this is a cheat of the game) This tactic has this power. To win with fast counter football.

i prefer right footed player on the right and left footed player on the left. But ok...whatever you want..

In my team are both right footed..

Excellent I prefer that way too, I will give this a try with my Leicester save and report back! Thanks

Any ideas on what roles would be best if I was to stick the DM positions into CM? Currently I have Jorginho (best suited to DLP) and Doucoure (BBM) but I'm not sure if this will mess with the results or not

Can you post a download link for the updated tactic?