4-4-2 tactic with Benitez flavour

Last time I saw Zebedee he was posting a comment on Paul Tomkins farewell blog post.

Thanks for the kind words, real life caught up with me :)

I've just got FM10, and to be honest there isn't really a need to 'convert' these tactics as the new tactical wizard is exceptionally effective and does what I was hoping to achieve with these tactics far better. I may look at trying something a bit more adventurous, but at the moment FM10 is crashing after every match, I have a major graphical bug with the 3d match engine (the same as I had with 09 heh) so I'm just messing around for the moment until patch 2 is released.

Good to see you back Zebedee,i was begining to think you had been abducted by aliens.

Good to see you back Zebedee,i was begining to think you had been abducted by aliens.

Come on JP that has nothing to do with the subject of the thread please stay on topic. (A)

Yeah it is good to see you back you where always on when i first started posting on here and its good to see you back

Thanks mate. And thanks Coach Carter :)

Going to be focusing on 2010 edition from now on as I've given up on my 09 career game. Currently just playing about to see what the shouts etc do and to see if I can get some kind of lateral movement in the defence...

Ryan Number 5 - I really don't know. I'd say yes, if you play with the tactics a bit to get them right for Leeds. But... Leeds' player quality might well benefit from something a little less 'direct'.

Hi Zebedee. I'll try your tactics in real madrid year 2013. I have a pretty good team you think i should change pass from direct to short ? thanks

Hi Zebedee. I'll try your tactics in real madrid year 2013. I have a pretty good team you think i should change pass from direct to short ? thanks

As I've said throughout the thread, I'm not sure how well this set will perform in leagues which don't allow for a heavy pressing game (conditions are hot = players get tired faster when asked to do much). I'd definitely say that you'd want to lower passing a fair bit for the control variant, and probably for the others too.