zender99

Reaction score
4-4-2 VIRTUOUS

View attachment 30785

THIS REALLY WORKS!

This is a strong tactic to play Home and Away, Strong and Small Teams||

I´m Portuguese so, sorry for my english---

This tactic consist in a 4-4-2, with a MDC Volante, and a MC attack that makes de transition to de attack!

My full backs are Complete cause they project to the atack helping the MAL. The MAL work like " Wingers", they like run with ball, check for the final line and cross. I put a AvR in front of Volante to play under lines.. like a "10"

The PL should have a lot of determination, phisical, and finishing good skills!

View attachment 30786View attachment 30788 View attachment 30787View attachment 30784

I don´t make any Opposition Instructions___

TRAINING:::: Tactic training and attacking movement to preparation to match!

PLAY AND SEE THE RESULTS!

ENJOY!

Last edited:
Hello, so this OP is too poor, for this amazing tactic. I give it a try with Hertha.
So far the results are incredible. I didnt know why. But i've downloaded the tactic and had a great time so far with her.
So, this is a 4-4-2. (i dont know why i'm explaining this, but worth).

I post here my calendar. My player and team stats. The results. And my transfer (very poor btw). Only bought 'Antonio Marin' a wonderkid that i recommend seriously and sell one player "from the house".

View attachment 30812 View attachment 30811 View attachment 30810 View attachment 30809

View attachment 30808 View attachment 30807 View attachment 30806 View attachment 30805

So, i've been trying this on 19.1.1.

Enjoy your games. And to the author of the topic. Learn how to do an OP otherwise, no one would try it.
Cheers.

I will do it cause you try it, and like it! Its fantástic. I play FM since 95|

I creat a lot of tactics but this was my first post tactic! I will try change something.

Thanks and cheers

I will do it cause you try it, and like it! Its fantástic. I play FM since 95|

I creat a lot of tactics but this was my first post tactic! I will try change something.

Thanks and cheers
Use my data, i dont mind. Search for help with mods, create a new post or something. But this is something that needs to be in a good OP.

Really want to try this but can't seem to get it in game even though its in my tactics file, can anyone help?

This tactic kicks ***!
Ive struggled with every single tactic online, and this is the only one that works for me (Aalesunds FK / Norway)

THE BEST ! BRAVO ! i change volante to support and attacking mentality to cautious....

Only problem is that my strikers rearly score. My two central midfielders score a lot, but both my trikers has 11/4 and 11/3 (mathes/goals) on my first games this season. The one striker is the best in the division, but only has under 6,8 in average rating this season. Any hints?