njengamn

Reaction score
Hey people, I been playing football manager just over a year and had a go at creating my own tactic. I've had great success with my Man City team, but due to lack of time I have only been able to try it out with one team. Try it out and let me know how succesful it is.

Important Factors. Your CB should be good in the air as well as having good defenseive skills. Marking being key.
Full backs should have good stamina, workrate and a decent rating in marking. Also crossing is important.
Your DMC should be good at marking, passing.
Your CM the more attacking one should be good dribbling but also good enough at tackling. You really need box to box midfielders. Veloso worked a treat for me.
Wingers need to have good dribbling skills.
And strikers need to be creative strikers. Good at dribbling, anticpation, decisions and ofcourse finishing.

How many goals did Aguero score in the season...He is scoring hat-tricks for fun!!!!
I am also using Man City, but I have Huntelaar up front and Moutinho instead of Veloso...Any suggestions? I use a 4-2-3-1 tactic...
Hart
Zabaleta Sakho Richards Garrido
Fernandes Moutinho
W-Phillips Elano Robinho
Huntelaar
Elano is my main scorer along with Huntelaar. But they edge most matches, not many comprehensie wins....Help me out!

You could try using my tactic, but drop one of the strikers as an AMC and use Elano there. He should have run with ball often and forward runs. If that doesn't work mate wait till the end of the season and re vamp the team. I advise using Vargas as left midfielder and then Robinho can play upfront.