Reaction score
Hello Guys

Just start playing the new FM16 Beta with Benfica and 1st Season won everything!! I mean Portuguese Cup, Portuguese Cup league, Portuguese League and CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!! WOW!!!

My tactic is 4-4-2!!

Based on retain possession and short pass always give me loads of shots and clear chances!!!

Hope you enjoy!!

View attachment 974580View attachment 974567View attachment 974573View attachment 974570View attachment 974577View attachment 974578View attachment 974583

View attachment 974584

look great dude.. so DLPs and wide playmakers, will be intresting to see your PIs

Ok training:

Pre season
First 2 weeks Very High Team Cohesion and after just balanced high during the season.

More match training

Match Prep Att Movement always and if you play away against big teams(real madrid, barcelona, chelsea, City) change for Def Positioning.

Corner Instructions:View attachment 215689View attachment 215688

Cheers

No problem at all!! The corners does not affect the tactic. But with this corner settings Ive scored a lot of goals!!

Hmm tactic wasnt that good for me
But im building a controlling 4-4-2 with f9 myself
so im gonna try your Broad playmaker role on my wingers see how it changes

Wow mate, your wide playmakers worked wonders.. very good role this year
Thank you for inspiration
I put some PIs on them and just destroyed arsenal at home , 6-1 CCC, 25-4 in shots
61 % possession

Now i just need to fix my D - line

I'm going to test it. In the first game I lost 2-0, but I had 29-4 in shots and 62 % possession. Can't believe I lost it. It's an interesting tactic, but I think it can be improved.

You can try but because you got 2 deep lying playmakers the strikers need to stay close to the midfield. The players need to play close of each other so the possession and the short pass can work. If you use different striker there's gonna be a big gap between midfield and the attackers.

Thx for the corner links. I dll it, but I cant load it ingame, any tips some1?