4-5-1 / 4-4-2 SmashBrother Tactic!!! INSANE RESULTS!

DummerNick

Reaction score
Yo guys !

Just made this tactic and wanted to share it, since i have some insane results with it!

I have been testing this tactic with:

Boston United Promoted every season while testing
Fremad Amager ( Danish 2tier club ) Promoted first season, Atm banging the Danish superliga despite lack of quality
Wurzburg kickers ( German 2tier club Promoted !

Important Info:

Try to find the best wingers / Midfielders possible!

Assist manager makes the OI ( allways force your oppoment striker to his weak foot

Assist manager controling training

All games playedz No instant results

I dont know how the tactic works with other teams, Give it a try and post some results in the comment section.

Cheers

Tactic is linked

Last edited:
what you do for training and opposition instructions do you play games or instant result

1. I set assist manager controling training

2. I play All games

The man known for stealing tactics on the Danish community is back :)

recently in every topic some people moaning about stealing. am sick of it, to be honest.
accusations without actual proof. just go **** yourself with those kind of allegations, unless you can prove it in some way.

recently in every topic some people moaning about stealing. am sick of it, to be honest.
accusations without actual proof. just go **** yourself with those kind of allegations, unless you can prove it in some way.
couldnt have said it better myself

It depends what mood people are in. We see blatant stealing where the person hasn't even bothered to change the original tactics name let go while a tactic, lets face it there are limited options to choose from anyway, gets accused on very little evidence.

Anyway my question is there something to the staggered AMC and ST. Notice you have AMC to the left and striker to the right do they have to have the right footing for these positions? Sorry if it's been mentioned already

The amc is what you perfed, and striker prefed foot isint important, have used rofhty foot players and has worked brilliant, the best thing would be that he can use both