4-5-1 Beast Unleashed(ALL THE TROPHIES IN ONE SEASON!!!)

serg555

Reaction score
Hello!
Present to you the tactics which were won all the trophies in one season!
Tactic
View attachment 453200
Macth prepation
Preseason - only tactic.
Season - home - att.movement,away - def.positioning.
No OI's.
TABLE PREMIER LEAGUE
View attachment 453193
results
View attachment 453195View attachment 453194
my best results with tactics
View attachment 453199View attachment 453198View attachment 453197
FINAL CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
View attachment 453196
download link
4-5-1%20Beast%20Unleashed
ENJOY!!!

for final Champions league what tactic use?

I will test this with Everton from the start of the game, I have bought Ralf in to play as defensive midfielder and Pepe as winger. For me a good season would be top 6, lets see how it gets on

I will test this with Everton from the start of the game, I have bought Ralf in to play as defensive midfielder and Pepe as winger. For me a good season would be top 6, lets see how it gets on

let us know how it is!

So you are showing us your results with a tactic that uses short corner bug.Guys where's your dignity?

Could i play inside forward type players in the winger positions? or do they have to be winger

South korea club 3 vs 1 chelsea(me)

i no idea what happen... Maybe my team not suit

Season 2015/16 with Forli in Serie B (Italy)

after a back to back promotion from Serie C2 here we are, the rookies, Media prediction 22th

I've decided to trust this tactic and so I did, and these are the results:

View attachment 452826View attachment 452825

this is how the final table looks like:

View attachment 452824

we are champions and Serie B isn't even ended yet!

Players performances:

View attachment 452822

I used Team Cohesion (average) as general training during all the season, then I followed OP instructions with Match Prep.

Some notes:

sometimes we weren't able to score some more goals in order to close the match and we ended drawing or losing, we conceded a lot of goals from corners (guess it's the ME) and despite the corner bug we scored a lot with normal actions

this isn't a possession tactic, don't use it if you want to dominate the entire game

Random SS:

View attachment 452818

in the end...it worked wonders for me and my forli :)

Last edited:
hmm do you change the team mentality against the big guns or in champions league because i kinda lossed against R.Betis with PSV

Great tactic ! , only change i made was to change the advanced forward to an f9 seems to get the striker more involved :)