Pretty good so far ! Came in when Malaga was in 19th Position ! Now in 11th and still half season is left :) sold Giovanni Dos Santos for $25000000 and couple other players and got Juame Costa, Clement Grenier, Ben Afra ($2mil) and Hector Moreno this transfer window :) Will update at end of season:D:D:D Im in Year 2017/2018 :)

Pretty good so far ! Came in when Malaga was in 19th Position ! Now in 11th and still half season is left :) sold Giovanni Dos Santos for $25000000 and couple other players and got Juame Costa, Clement Grenier, Ben Afra ($2mil) and Hector Moreno this transfer window :) Will update at end of season:D:D:D Im in Year 2017/2018 :)

Thanks for the screenshot and happy it's working for you. Looking forward to more feedback. Will add the screeshot to the OP

Just saw that the tactic got rated 5* (H).Thats great. Can I ask people who are trying out the tactic to please post a screenshot or leave some feedback in the thread. Thanks:wub:

I have plugged this into my Sevilla saved for testing, it looks promising. Started a new save unemployed. Take charge of Roma. They 6th on the table. 10 leagues Matches Left. Would post screenshots at the end of the season.