zhengnian

Reaction score
4-5-1 Free Flow is back again. For those whom have downloaded it for FM10, here it is again! Feel free to leave any suggestions or feedback for me. Tactic has been working great, Won the Champions league, League, FA cup (Treble) on my 1st season. Going on doing wonders now into the 2nd season.:)
Recommended:
I use a fast front three with pace 15 and above.
A box to box & playmaker in midfield.
Fast full backs.
Needed for fast breaks during counter attacking and killer balls to catch ur opposition dumbfounded, which are usually used in my tactic.

Tried and tested with sunderland by my friend, works well too, won him the league cup and came in 2nd in the league on his 1st season. Won the FA Cup, League and semi finalist in the 2nd season.

21ndrae.png

2cykzzk.jpg

Please leave me any suggestions for improvements, i would like to improve the set piece area, any help or feedback would be much appreciated!

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=4006 Get it here!!

Last edited:
link doesn't work mate....I can only get the older version.Would appreciate if you'd put a new link....

In the pictures the left midfield is in attack, if you download the tactic is in support. Which version is the latest?

Thanks again for this tactic that for me is the best until now

Just change the tactic to according to the picture. The last time i saved it, it was in support :D Both Att midfield are inside forward att. Actually it doesn't matter what role u choose, it still works.

Could you upload that changes because I dont understand what have you done since you post the tactic ;)

Could you upload that changes because I dont understand what have you done since you post the tactic ;)

me too, i dont understand what i must do.;)

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:18 PM ----------

Up!:d

Pitch size, Oi,Match prep, Team talks can u tell me them please

I thought i'd give this tactic a go with my Bilbao side. First game used was an away game at Camp Nou and I got a good 1-1 draw. Chuffed to bits as last season they gave me a good spanking home and away.