Why all your players have more than 96% of match fit ? Even those who don't play.

I always have my 23 player squad fully match fit! Always! Unless they are injured.

Nice, first time of my life i win an award.

Really, didn't meant to be offensive, but that was a dumb question! Just arrange friendlies, mainly using your reserve team (if you have one), and assign the players that lack match fitness to play them. That way they will be always fully fit when needed.

What kind of training do you use for pre season and in season? I must admit I am abit sceptical at the moment after looking at results like 8-0 very city seem very odd and think maybe some cheating involved ;) but I'll give it a try

What kind of training do you use for pre season and in season? I must admit I am abit sceptical at the moment after looking at results like 8-0 very city seem very odd and think maybe some cheating involved ;) but I'll give it a try

Assistant manager assigned to general training..
Cheating ?? why ?? to make u believe my tactic is good ?? useless... you'll realiz quick if it's **** tactic
8-0 haha sometimes fm is crazy :)

Last edited:
Would be nice if in your games, you'd stop steal Ligue 1 player >.>

But, nice tactic, I appreciate, though I like playing with one (or two) AMC. Currently I can't test, but did you test your tactic withouth WM but two AMC ? Thanks ^^

Would be nice if in your games, you'd stop steal Ligue 1 player >.>

But, nice tactic, I appreciate, though I like playing with one (or two) AMC. Currently I can't test, but did you test your tactic withouth WM but two AMC ? Thanks ^^

Steal ?? i paid them !! on 48 month... :p
i think 2 AMC and 2 CM wouldn't work.. but maybe 2 DM and 1 AMC could work...

Why not two DM, that's a really good idea (it's pretty much because it's my favourite position on the playfield thanks to two english players I really love... and I'm pretty sure you know who they are :D)

Why not two DM, that's a really good idea (it's pretty much because it's my favourite position on the playfield thanks to two english players I really love... and I'm pretty sure you know who they are :D)

i will try to buy some english young player in the future. sorry but i'm french i know better french ligue ;)

Does he cheat? No idea but until there is evidence give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

His team score barely 2 goals per game and the 96% fitness can be just high level of training.

Well, 2 goals per game is football. It's good to see a FOOTBALL tactic and not an AMERICAN FOOTBALL tactic (dammit, it's boring when you win the game by 40-0...) and it seems pretty solid (45 goals against on the whole season (if we don't count friendlies) ; 19 on the second "half". And in the first matches the team was still learning the tactic, I think)

Does he cheat? No idea but until there is evidence give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

His team score barely 2 goals per game and the 96% fitness can be just high level of training.

Players that never play get match fitness playing friendlies by the reserves. For example if my team plays on a sunday, I usually always arrange a friendly for my reserves on Monday, and make all the players that have not played the day before, available for the reserves, for 90,60,45 (you choose). Sometimes I play on wednesday, so I make them available for only 20 min of the reserve match. That way they are always fully fit. The same thing for injured players. I normally get a injured player, even coming from serious injury, fully fit in about a week. Just arrange 3 friendlies for your reserves in a weak, and make play them all the full 90 min. He will be tired, but with 100%match fit.

Well, 2 goals per game is football. It's good to see a FOOTBALL tactic and not an AMERICAN FOOTBALL tactic (dammit, it's boring when you win the game by 40-0...) and it seems pretty solid (45 goals against on the whole season (if we don't count friendlies) ; 19 on the second "half". And in the first matches the team was still learning the tactic, I think)
Never seen a game yet where somebody wins 40-0