Nifeman

Reaction score

Here is a tactic which I believe how football should be played. Ive had much success with it. I won 4 league titles in a row with man utd who were struggling in the league in 2030 lol. Also won the champions league twice in a row and went to the final the following year but lost on penalties to Man City lol. But I have tested the tactic with Swansea with just one loan signing and Its going brilliant. There are screen shots below.

I will continue to test this tactic and keep everyone updated.

Pre Season I use team cohesion with tactic only. Untick both rest buttons and slide all the way to the left.
In season - Screen shot below.

NO OIs.
Team Talk - *** man, but at half time I always say dont get complacent if we are ahead.

My striker got 42 league goals and 51 overall goals in one season. You must train your striker to "Move into channels" without this he wouldn't create enough goals or score many.

Please let me know how you get on. This tactic seems to work well in the cup runs.

Last edited:
Gonna test this with Rayo Vallecano. I'll post some feedback in half of the season.

Ive just been promoted to sky championship with Bradford, first season. Played really well. Lost the least games but drew a few just needed better wingers.