Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fmCasualDude

Reaction score
here it is

now its updated to v8 - I will keep updating it. give it a go

plenty of goals for all

im testing it with a fairly weak club from 1st division. Screens will b uploaded once it is flawless.

Last edited:
Perhaps put some effort into your post and people might try it. Take a look at the other tactics around to get some idea on how to present it

I don't think he needs to 'present it'. The downloads are getting clogged up with idiots posting anything and making them look nice with their understanding of football...and then posting a pic of their save and reload screenies. 99% of all tacs have been useless so far. Just post if you have a plug in and play and we can test ourselves. off to test his...

I don't think he needs to 'present it'. The downloads are getting clogged up with idiots posting anything and making them look nice with their understanding of football...and then posting a pic of their save and reload screenies. 99% of all tacs have been useless so far. Just post if you have a plug in and play and we can test ourselves. off to test his...

I wouldn't say 99% tactics are useless, but some of them are really average, with cherry-picked screenies from a successful seasons. On top of that, they usually use a decent club which renders the entire thing moot.

I wouldn't say 99% tactics are useless, but some of them are really average, with cherry-picked screenies from a successful seasons. On top of that, they usually use a decent club which renders the entire thing moot.

ok 99% is a bit high, but I was making the point that you made much more sensibly. No top 4/5 sides used, no Edits, reloading without saves after L's. In away matches you learn how good the tac is and over a prem season a top tactic will lose only 2x and maybe 6 draws, 30 wins. Thats often enough to win the prem in the online save I play with friends.

Incidentally, this tactic Lost the first game I played as EFC v MUFC away. which is in a run of 4 interesting matches on the run that I have as a test saved game. I play these games on a loop to test peoples tactics. If the tactic can't even draw the first game I don't test the other 3. We can all make OK tactics ourselves, the posts in these forums should be exceptional tactics only. I think people are just enjoying uploading a tactic with nice pictures and making it difficult to see the best tactics.

So, from all the popular and less popular tactics uploaded so far, what's proven the best in your tests?